Your Hobbys

C_Darkmoon here.
My hobbies include:
Gaming (mostly RPGs and Strategy games)
I’m a certified tech geek.
Big reader, fantasy and crime mostly.
Martial Arts (currently training Kali Sikaran)
I also dabble with programming (I suck but trying to improve)
Other then that I try to spend as much time as I can with my 5 your old son.

23, UK (Living in Australia until January)

Besides video games (CSGO, GTAV, FIFA 16) I love music and play drums semi-pro, mostly classic rock and funk/pop.
Play soccer competitively for my university here in Sydney, hopefully can find a team when I get home.
Also do airsoft when I have the time, M1 Garand and Webley 455.
When i’m not a broke ass student I try to visit the mountains to enjoy nature or ski/other sports.
Aviation, (my granddad was a fast jet pilot in the RAF and spent hours listening to his stories) so learned a lot both about the tactical side of flying and aeronautical physics, 100-200h in DCS mostly in P51, and 100h FSX Piper PA-34.

20 Years old
Breckenridge, Colorado

Well, I live in a popular ski town in the High Rockies and have access to a huge variety of activities.
My favorites (in no particular order):

• Snowboarding
  • Video games
  • Fishing
  • Mountain Biking
  • Hiking

Great post, it has been fun reading through all the comments and seeing the commonalities and diversity of our comrades.

Other than gaming, I play bass and guitar. I also do some blacksmithing. I have two forges, one propane and one coal, with a couple anvils. I mostly make medieval weaponry. It’s an odd hobby, but nothing beats the feeling of taking metal and shaping it how you want!

That’s awesome, man! Blacksmithing is a hobby I am looking forward to taking up once I buy a house. Renting right now, and that would be no bueno. Easy to spend a couple hours binge watching YouTube vids on the subject, though.

Nice hobbies you all!

I am 34 Years and working as a Software Developer

Hobbies (no order):
Reading (Science Fiction, Fantasy)
Writing (Short Stories, Comics and a book)
Sewing (For Cosplay and some cyerpunk clothes that i designed for some of my female friends and for myself)
Programming (trying out Arduino for some projects)
Crafting (currently building a hexagonal shaped lamp for my living room with my best friend)
Electronics (projects with Arduino for said lamp and the cyberpunk clothing)
Gaming (mostly RPGs, MMORGPS and Star Citizen, earlier i played eve)
Sport (going to gym tiwce a week, for getting some shape)

Oh yeah definitely! I’ve spent tons of time watching Forged in Fire and Man at Arms videos, they’ve both got much better equipment than I do. Recently added a Plasma Cutter and Welder to my “modern tools” collection though. That plasma cutter is probably one of the most fun metal working tools I’ve ever used, even if I occasionally trip the circuit breaker in my house :smiley:

50 years old (damn half century :open_mouth: )

• Scuba Diving (although been a few years)
  • Backpacking
  • Camping (both car and when backpacking)
  • Shooting
  • Women (oops, I am remarried so scrap that one)

36 and kicking my heels in a dead end marketing job…

When I’m not chasing my four year old around with a lightsaber, I’m usually:
Building lego
Trading lego on Ebay
Explaining to my wife where we are going to put more lego
Gardening

I read whenever I can, and at the moment I’m ploughing through the Dark Tower and the Fantasy Flight Star Wars RPG sourcebooks for a campaign I’m running next year.

And very occasionally, I get to play on my pc.

Hey Legatin,

I’ve been snorkeling in Key West, FL last week and I wish I could have gotten into scuba diving. I did it once in a pool and never in nature. Snorkeling was great, though, but I guess diving must be more immersive :slight_smile:

I have started to play violin. So, that and SC keep me busy now. As soon as temperatures start to rise, I will go back to riding my bike.

-Gus

halodragons here

as hobbies go mostly gaming i enjoy most genres my favorite would have to be FPS like destiny and Unreal Tornement 2004 (a real classic) but i have been in to combat flight sims since i was a we lad but sadly not much of those come out now that are worth a care

as for other hobbies i love tinkering with things from small gadgets to cars no real reason just love to make things and modify them i do a bit of programming when my gadget needs it but for that i still get a friend to help. i used to do D&D but since i moved i havent been able to find a group. other then that i spend my time in school learning engineering coding and math. so all in all i’m just a nerd/geek :nerd:

@nebula HA! right there with you. I have totes upon totes of lego.

Hobbies for me are:
Paintball, home brewing, model railroading, and astronomy.

Wow this thread was resurrected from a while ago haha

I suppose music is my hobby, but I’m an aspiring drone pilot, and my little test quadcopter is filling a lot of time now :stuck_out_tongue:

Ryan from Toronto Ontario, Canada.

I build custom thing; electric things like super pocket bikes, scooters, bikes, etc. I also like taking old cars and modernizing them. Latest project is a 1971 Datsun 240z. Out with the old driveline and I am installing a All aluminum 5.3 LS v8, bigger brakes, fuel injection, different rims and suspension, and rewiring the entire car. Car will make 5X the original power, drive like stock, meet today s emissions, and be better on fuel than when it was original. All of this while retaining close to the factory look

Southern Arizona USA

I use to have several hobbies years ago, PC gaming, hunting, fishing, gold prospecting, road trips and astronomy. Busy schedule and less money to do most, I have settled for PC gaming and astronomy.

Glad to see that everyone so far has something for a hobby, regardless of what it is. Very cool.

Tee4

I’ll try not to hold that against you :laughing:

Hey all!

I collect swords. Here are a few of them.

s928.photobucket.com/user/Hakase … t=6&page=1

s928.photobucket.com/user/Hakase … t=9&page=1

Bear Down

I enjoy outdoor stuff, hike, camp, hunt, climb, ski, and basketball

and setting stuff on fire (but they don’t let me do that any more)

Flying, climbing, sailing and hiking. And music. And books… And…

Work.

KO

Computer gaming (of course), Tabletop miniatures/board gaming (WH40K is my biggest obsession there), anime, reading(sci-fi/fantasy), scuba diving and last but not least reefkeeping!