Your Favourite Video Game of ALL Time.....GO!

I had a Lurikeen nightshade also … named Dulcimer… his parents wanted a bard… who knew

What did you think of Phoenix Point?

1 Like

HALO - truly ground-breaking upon release, amazing cut scenes, insane storyline, and maybe the best soundtrack ever.

1 Like

Command and Conquer, Red Alert.

1 Like

The Descent series: Descent (video game) - Wikipedia

To honor the title: Descent was myh fst space game, Entropia Universe snd and Star Citizen is third. To complete myh biography; the next step is when I die.

I’m a big fan of those XCOM descended games. Thought Chimera Squad was an innovative blast. But PP just too repetitive for me, maybe because many engagements are procedurally generated. Game has kind of ground to a halt with nothing to do but raid factions, so I think I did something wrong.

Like others, my list is long. These days, I play for story mostly, but back in the day? The first game I spent many hours on was probly Romance of Three Kingdoms II. Basically a text game, from what I remember, as I had to scribble down rice and soldier production to track them…

Good evening everyone,

As with most people I have played a boatload of games. I like most genres. At times I prefer single-player with great story lines. I prefer to play co-op with friends.

If I had to choose one game as my all time favorite; Star Wars Galaxies.

2 Likes

I agree wit this. It’s hard to choose a favourite as it depends upon the experience. I’d have best MMO, best single player, best co-op, best tower defense, best PvP strategy and I could probably think of some other categories too.

One that I always think back to is Dying Light. I had two friends running through that and at the time it was some of the most intense gameplay I’d ever had - it was funny and exciting.

Back in at University we had our flat setup as a LAN arena and we had some legendary PvP games of Supreme Commander, some games would last a whole night with alliances, frontlines and base positions changing

Newer games

Rocket League
Nba2k
Star citizen
Batman Arkham series (including Gotham knights)

Classics

Ghost recon
Earthbound
Divinity 2
XCOM

This is just a few my list is huge.!!!

Timemachine thread there :stuck_out_tongue:

Mankind Online by Vibez, the first space MMORTS (it was 1998), huge universe, thousands of planets, megawars among corporations Mankind (video game) - Wikipedia
Dark Age of Camelot (still playing)
Eve Online (still playing)

played tons of other games, but these are (or have been, since Mankind unfortunately is dead) sort of lifelong companions.

Bruh you couldn’t pass of conflict desert storm 1&2 back on the OG xbox shit slapped had a team dynamic so it was definitely easier to play with if you had 3 other people and if not you just controlled the whole team managing their equipment and ensuring points went towards their skill sets. This was a popular game in my house because my old man would have his army buddies come over and play and if modern wasn’t your thing they did have conflict Vietnam which that was also a blast

3 Likes

Man I loved WoW so much. Can’t play it anymore, but hopefully SC will be a great replacement.

1 Like

@SpaceVulture91 Try syncing up for the certification trainings here and you’ll enjoy a similar level of immersion in time, I promise.

1 Like

As most, I have many loves…but the one I always come back to is Spellforce. Crappy graphics and TERRIBLE voice acting, but I’ve always loved the premise of building bases in isometric, then walking through them, commanding armies, and setting ambushes in third person. That and I always had fun turning wastelands into forest with the elves :stuck_out_tongue:

Bro! This game consumed my life all through highschool lol. I wish this game was still around and they never killed it off with their updates. I didnt mind the Combat upgrade but it was all down hill after that. What server were you on? I was on Ahazi.

Atari Pong!
Vintage Gaming :}

I don’t think it’s any secret that I’m in love with Xenogears

If you had not said it I would not have guessed it… :rofl: