WolfSting's Introduction

Hello everyone,
Would like to start by saying, thank you, for accepting me into your Organization. My real name is Chris, been using WolfSting as my gamer tag for the past 20 something years. I have played many other game such as PWI, Destiny 1&2, Warframe, BG3, and may others.
I am 47 years old with 2 boys, one at age 22 and another at age 7. My youngest has High Spectrum Autism and is non-Verbal. For those that do not know what that is, I will be happy to explain talk about it. My high school year i spent in JRAFJROTC, but never joined. Kick myself in the butt for not, but live and learn. I am looking forward to meeting new people and to having fun learning new things.

Hey WolfSting, welcome to ADI! It’s nice to see another D2 and Warframe player. Hope to see you out in-game.

Welcome to ADI WolfSting!

We almost always have people running something out in-game so I am sure you will find a group of peeps to just hop into a ship and fly out into the stars

See you our in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Hey Wolf! Welcome to ADI!

Hey Mr. Sting, welcome in! Great time to start getting deep into the verse - exciting stuff ahead!

I moved to Australia 9 years ago and worked in disability sector for 2 years. Took care of people with Autism and special needs. It was a very humbling experience and changed me as a person- made me humble, slow and better at appreciating the niceties of life. Perhaps that’s why I enjoy the slow pace of SC. Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI! See you in the verse pal.

Welcome to ADI Wolf!

I haven’t played D2 in over 2 years now. After learning what they planned on doing, I just stopped. May pick it back later, but yea.

He does keep me humble, and very good thing we have patients…not going to lie, it does get tested on a regular basis. Well worth it though.

Welcome to ADI, Chris!

So you’ve played a bit of Destiny 2 and Warframe, eh? I played a little, but I never get sucked into over the shoulder shooters. Star Citizen, on the other hand? Yeah. Pure addiction. There’s a ton to learn, and more to learn after that when CiG changes things around yet again (it is an alpha, after all)!

I hope to see you in the 'verse!

hi Chris and welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to working with you in the SC Universe. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything or have any questions. One thing you’ll enjoy about ADI is our third rule “Real Life First”, we never deviate from that. Best to you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

This game is fantastic, and it just keeps getting better. You could not have picked a better organization to experience it with. I always advise new members to keep an eye on the calendar for scheduled events, and the chat rooms are always a great place to join a group already on an adventure. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI WolfSting!

1 Like

Great to have you with us!

1 Like

Hello WolfSting. Welcome to the org. Looking forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Hey @WolfSting … thanks for hanging out in my stream this morning before we raided Dora. Good to meet an ADI member out in the wilds of Star Citizen twitch.

1 Like

It was an honor and a pleasure, my good sir. Look forward to the next time.

Hello WolfSting,
Welcome, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help if ever needed. See you in the verse! o7

1 Like