Whiskey1997

My real name is Connor, I’ve been an admirer of sc for years now but never got to play it, only saw videos every so often. I got a computer that can handle the game finally and I gotta say this game does not disappoint. I’m so happy to be here but I’m totally clueless. I’m hopeful this organization can help me get my feet under me. Thank you for the chance to learn as much as I can

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Whiskey1997!

Let us know if you want to form up and do some epic activities!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

1 Like

Heya Whiskey. Welcome mate. Good chatting with you. Yes, SC has been making people upgrade their PCs since its inception, mine included. You are already enjoying cargo running and yet there are many other aspects of SC that you will discover eventually.

Stay Hydrated Whiskey lol :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard Whiskey!!!

You’ve really joined the right organization, Welcome to ADI. I too am fairly new and this group has been instrumental in teaching and providing invaluable resources for enjoying everything Star Citizen has to offer. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, friend. Fantastic time to join - lots of fun stuff coming up. See you out there!

Hi Whiskey!
and welcome aboard, you found the right “spacetribe” to learn the ropes and have fun on SC.
See you in space o7
Talisker ftw btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to ADI, Connor!

There’s no time like the present to get into SC! Huge changes coming to basic gameplay with 3.23. Hop into Discord voice comms and ask for help if and when you need it! You can also ask questions in the Org_chat text channel and I’m certain that someone will help out. SC can be daunting at first, especially without anyone to answer questions.

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Hello whiskey1997. Welcome to the org. Looking forward to playing with you.

Whiskey,

Fair to say you enjoy your beverages ? :slight_smile:

You joined the right place, tons of our members are super helpful and dont think there are any stupid questions.

See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI whiskey1997!

Welcome to ADI Whiskey!

Hello Whiskey,
Welcome, and don’t hesitate to ask for help. See you in the verse! 07

-Sobii