ThatGuyZen

Hello everyone, I’m ThatGuyZen, but everyone who knows me just calls me Zen. I’m military on the irl side, and I’m very new to Star Citizen. I decided to finally give it a shot here recently and am already immersed in what it has to offer. I look forward to learning everything I can and meeting everyone!

Welcome to the verse, Zen. Hit me up if you want to partner up to climb up that learning curve and see what’s out there!

Welcome! Can’t wait to see ya around!

Welcome to ADI, ThatGuyZen!

Definitely join in our Discord voice comms. Starting out in SC can be rough, but with friends helping out it can quickly become very enjoyable! I’m retired USAF, but please keep the acronyms to a minimum with me… (it pains me, lol)

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Welcome Zen! Glad you could join us, hope to see you around.

Hi Zen and welcome!
Plenty of military here bud, you’ll be in good company under that point of view :slight_smile:
Check the forums, plenty of stuff to read to catch up with a lot of infos, get your certifications done and check the calendar for planned actvities and… see you in space o7

Welcome to ADI Zen!

If you want to group up and do some fun activities in the 'verse let us know!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

You have joined SC at a very exciting time. This should be a lot of fun. Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI Zen! Hope to see you out in the verse pal.

Welcome aboard Zen!

Welcome to ADI. We’ve a large Veteran community here. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences and interests. Don’t be shy ask if you need help, assistance, or a wing man , this is a great community and it is as immersive as the game itself. See you in the 'verse!

Welcome aboard Zen!

Catching a theme of vets in this group yet? :smile:

Retired (2022) Navy vet here and OG backer (Nov 2012). You came at a great time for SC. If you ever need a guide for the stuff and the things in game, I’m here for some OJT.

Be sure to scope for other specifics involving brevity codes and uniforms (for org activities). There’s a lot to study there. Welcome to the 'Verse. :saluting_face:

Welcome

You came to a great place to enjoy the game’s social side while learning new skills and exploring its offerings. Keep an eye on the calendar for scheduled events, and the chat rooms are the perfect place to join a group for some random adventure. Welcome aboard and see you in the verse.

Welcome ThatGuyZen!