Strelkad - Introduction

Hello there, new prospective member here. 29 year old IT worker from Germany.
I’ve been a Citizen for quite a while. Backed back in 2014 (oh god i just realized that I’ve been a backer for almost 10 years). Mostly spent my days in the Verse so far playing solo trying out every gameplay loop the game has to offer when they get added/expanded upon, and taking the occasional year long hiatus during the slower times of SC development.
The currently ongoing overdrive event brought me back once more, and made me realize that I should really find some people to play with, as it was the most fun i had playing SC in quite a while.

Welcome to ADI Strelkad!

1 Like

Hi Strelkad and very welcome!
Nice choice to come back to the game, looks like 2024 will bring some spicy news to the 'verse!
See you in space! o7

1 Like

It was a pleasure to meet you during onboarding! Yes having an active and well organized group to play with makes these special missions a total blast. Glad you are joining us!

1 Like

Welcome

You found a great organization with which to try multiplayer gameplay. Everyone is super friendly, and there are constant gaming opportunities. Keep an eye on the calendar for scheduled events and the chat rooms are a great place to find random events or groups to have fun with.

Have fun and see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI O7
We usually have lots of folks that would be up to run loops with ya.

1 Like

Thanks for all the greetings. Looking forward to play with y’all!

Welcome to ADI. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

1 Like

Strelkad,

I’m in IT myself and glad that you decided to get back into Star Citizen, quite sure you will bring tons of experience to the org.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Strelkad!

We have plenty of opportunities for you to group up with other members, be that salvage, mining, or battling it out in space/atmo/ground.

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Strelkad. Happy to have you here.
See you around the 'Verse soon!
:taco:

1 Like

Happy to have you here with us mate. Enjoy yout time with us at ADI

1 Like

You came to the right place. It’s basically Non-Stop Ops around here! That should go on a T-shirt, incidentally. Dibs on the royalties. TRADEMARKED.

Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome into ADI! Glad to have you aboard, hope to see you in the verse soon :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Strelkad!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Strelkad. I’m glad you joined the team.

1 Like

Wilkommen zu ADI, Strelkad! (pardon my abysmal German, it’s been over 20 years)

I also (sort of) worked IT at my old job. The hardware side of things was 1000X more enjoyable than spending a week figuring out software issues. I’m a bit of a solo player myself, but it’s always nice to join in on one of the many org ops that seem to always be running. Or even to hop into Discord and chat with others.

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome. : )

Yes i also much prefer working on hardware compared to software issues. But that’s life can’t have everything the way we want it.^^
Looking forward to playing with everyone!

1 Like