Saying hey to my new SC Team

Hello, I am Utay. Bob in RL. New to SC and completing my PC rig this weekend.

Welcome to ADI, Utay! Congrats on the new build. I recently competed mine. Definitely need some muscle to run this game. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome utay, what kind of specs are we talking?

Thank you!

Ryzen 3900X CPU, ASUS Nvidia 2070 Super GPU, 32 GB RAM, 2 - Intel 1 TB M.2 NVMEe SSD drives, 1 - 2 TB HDD drive, Corsair 750W PSU, ASUS Strix 570-E MOBO

Welcome again, Utay! We spoke quite a bit about ADI and how it functions during your onboard. If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or your division TLs. See you around the Verse!

Welcome aboard! I need to upgrade my motherboard/CPU myself here real soon. Looking forward to flying with you and good luck with the build.

Thank you. Looking forward to the ‘verse and getting to know the clan.

Welcome to ADI! It looks like your rig is pretty close to mine…very nice!! Catch ya in the verse!
Ranger, out.

Welcome, Utay, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything or have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Thanks Vaegelus,

See ya there soon.

@Mossback-1, welcome to ADI. Best Org in the Verse and all around crew of cool and social folks. Quite the rig you’re building up. Feel free to fire questions at us in mumble/discord or in game and we will answer. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI Utay. Congratulations on your new build. I’ll see you in-game.

Hi Utay, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. Glade to have you with us.

Greeting Bob, Love building rigs. Nice setup. What you putting it all in? I love the glass cases with all the flashy leds inside it sure is a talking piece for visitors. Welcome aboard. see you out there!

Thank you! Glad to be here!

Thanks for the Welcome. Putting it in a

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe PH-ES614LTG_BK Black Aluminum Exterior/Steel Chassis/Tempered Glass Panel, Full Tower ATX Case

Hello and welcome at Atlas Defense, Bob … Just got a new rig a while ago and still fighting ocassional Blue rigs … chuckles Somehow I hoped that my new PC would be more loyal … Anyway, have a finde time here : - )

Welcome Utay! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Thank you!! I feel right at home already.