Saying hey to my new SC Team

Thank you!!

Got mine up and running today. All that’s left is getting windows to recognize my SSD and HDD drives along with the wireless adapter. It only recognizes 1 SSD and the RAM right now.

Welcome Utay! Glad you got your PC up and half way running! If you need help with anything be sure to jump on the tech_talk on mumble. Sounds like Bios setting issues so I hope you get it sorted out soon so you can play!

nice! Welcome to ADI. Always nice to have a new build up and running!

Welcome to both Star Citizen and to ADI Utay, glad to have you as well as congratulations on the new PC!

Thank you Zelphis. Looking forward to learning and doing some training. That is - when my ship finally flies straight. Having a helluva time the last couple of days. Mouse or Hotas, it is uncontrollable for some reason.

Hey Tincup. I am trying to get Mumble set up on my new PC, but apparently I didn’t pay close enough attention. it keeps asking for a password

If you no longer have your original certificate and it is not backed up, you can just add a 1 at the end of your username and we can correct that for you once you get back on to the server. Any available staff member can help you with this.

Thanks for the reminder. The backup should be on my old PC

Welcome and good flying with you the other day…

Thanks Hollow. It was fun tagging along.