Nice to meet you guys!

Hello guys!

My name is Andre, my RSI handle is: SutherlandMaximus. I am very much interested in joining ADI. I have followed you for some time and am very impressed by your operation and the impact you have achieved within Star Citizen.

I have been disenchanted by a couple of Orgs in the past that did not take seriously how important is having a civilized discourse while engaging its members, and that is huge for me. I want to have a place I can proudly call home within this game we all love, and a spot I can recommend to all my friends, men or women.

I have marketing experience and also was a member of the PR team on my previous Org, I own a marketing agency and am very much into helping companies and entities achieve their goal of reaching to the masses. I put those talents I have to ADI’s disposal also.

Thank you very much for having me, I cant wait to be able to contribute to the Org and to make new friends within it.

Stay safe and chat soon!

2 Likes

Hello Andre and welcome!

I also joined ADI aftering being disappointed with another org.

This is definitely the org to belong to for those ideals. I think you’ll enjoy it as much as we’ll enjoy an experienced marketing person in the org.

See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I am really looking forward to grow within your ranks and help in any way that I can.

I very much appreciate it.

Welcome Sutherland! Glad to have you with us at ADI, you picked the right place to call home with active and experienced members to chill and have fun with. What ships are you flying and what area interests you the most? Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hello my friend!

I am a PvP lover so I hope to be able to assist with that. My “Micro Fleet” consists of only a Gladius Valiant and a Sabre. I will be purchasing a Warden soon also. I am an Aegis fan boy and love the aesthetics of their ships. Hopefully I can find a spot here where I can help!

Thank you!

hello sutherlandmaximus welcome to ADI

2 Likes

Hello Sutherland and welcome to ADI! I think you will find ADI’s members and leaders to be the best people you can play with! I feel that your search for a home and place you can feel like part of the team is over. You are home.See you in the Verse!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Welcome to ADI! Really glad to have you and your enthusiasm. you’ve made a great choice with this org and I think you’re going to love the community. I’m a proud Warden owner and if you ever want to test fly it out don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you and again, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Hey that is awesome! Yeah I want to start building on that “Aegis Collection” of ships, learn more about them and then jump in to the 'verse to assist you guys. Stoked to be here!

Welcome to ADI Sutherland! I am glad you chose to look at ADI as your Star Citizen home. If you want to see how we operate further, we have some operations posted on Twitch. If you need any other assistance, any of the staff will be grateful to assist.

Hope to see you soon in the Verse!

2 Likes

Oh I follow and am a fan of your Twitch ops. I check all of them out when live! Hopefully I will be able to jump in one soon.

o7 !!

1 Like

Hello again, Andre! It was awesome helping you on the website this afternoon! Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

1 Like

Cool, so you already have an idea of what an excellent organization you are getting yourself into. Hope to see you in an OP soon!

1 Like

You deserve a medal sir! Sorry for the bumpy barrage of questions! I really wanted to apply and start being a valuable asset to the Org as soon as possible. I will jump into Mumble tomorrow morning as discussed earlier. Gotta do some “adulting” at work first!

Thanks again!

1 Like

There are a lot of Aegis fans here, so you are definitely in the right place. haha.

2 Likes

Yay! Another plus! My ultimate goal talking about ships is the A2 Hercules Gunship! I picture that bad uy just pummeling the ground while Titan suits are deployed. I cant wait for it!

Welcome to ADI Sutherland. We are happy to have you here and want to make you feel as comfortable as possible. It’d be cool to see what you have to add to our PR and marketing for ADI. If you are interested, feel free to ask. See you in the verse.

2 Likes

Count on it sir! On my previous Org I was one of the PR heads and was in charge of reaching out to Content Creators and other Orgs as sort of a diplomatic liaison. Such connections are still strong today! Hopefully is something that will interest ADI and a spot within the Org I can grow. I like that aspect of the game and how it helps our agenda.

Thanks for your msg my friend!

2 Likes

Welcome Sutherland! Look forward to seeing you out in the verse with us!

2 Likes