Nice to meet you guys!

Super glad to be here thanks so much!

Welcome to ADI Sutherland. It’s a pleasure to have you with us and I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

2 Likes

Thank you Nova I very much appreciate your post!

2 Likes

Andre, it’s always great to see someone come to ADI who cares about their org, cares about civilized discourse, and immediately offers to put their skills/interests to use. Look forward to flying with you in the verse.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to ADI hope to talk soon in mumble

2 Likes

Greetings Sutherland and welcome aboard here at ADI, excellent to have you here! I’m looking forward to meeting you soon and to be flying with you in the 'verse!

2 Likes

Hey Sutherland! Nice to meet you and great to have you in ADI. You’ve absolutely found an active and supportive group here. I thought I knew all there was to know about Star Citizen and was honestly getting bored with what you could do solo or in small groups. Be sure to check out the next large opp. It totally changes the way you look at Star Citizen, even with limited group mechanics.

2 Likes

Nah, we love to answer questions and help out with org members and potential org mates! You’ll find everyone here pays into that culture. Welcome to ADI Sutherland!

1 Like

Hey Sutherland nice to meet you, quite an introduction you have there! sounds like you have a lot to bring to the org and that’s great, I look forward to meeting you in mumble!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Andre and thank you for offering your expertise to our org. As soon as you’re settled in and comfortable look at the process for joining staff. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Welcome to the Org Andre =D, i see you in the verse

1 Like

Thanks so much my friend glad to be here!

Hallo Andre and welcome! Sounds like you’ll do great here, look forward to flying with you out and about in the Universe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great thank you! Really want to get into the game now that I am part of a positive group of people. :sunglasses:

Welcome SutherlandMaximus,

We do try to remain professional when dealing with everyone around here. Well mostly, the gloves come off when we are dealing with griefers :pirate_flag:. It also sounds like you might have a professional expertise that could help the org, I’m sure that any expertise with PR would be welcome. I really hope you’ve found a good home with us. Let me know if I can help you out with anything.

Honorspren

1 Like

I very much appreciate it! Yes I hope to be able to contribute and help the Org. I dont have the biggest ship but well … Working on it! My end game with Org goal is some kind of diplomatic position in which I can implement all I know from real life into it. With luck I will be able to do that in ADI!

Stay awesome!