Nice to meet you all!

Evening citizens,

My name is Andre, it is a pleasure meeting you all! I am a veteran within the star citizen universe as I have been playing for quite a bit. I had to drop out of the game and social interactions within it because of a professional/personal reasons … I had to move out of the country because I opened my own business and well, thankfully things took off in a positive way.

I own a marketing agency, married with 2 beautiful daughters.

As I mentioned on my application I do have a background with the game already, I was a senate/diplomat with The SynchronizerZ, helped write their diplomatic/rules of engagement charter. Decided to part ways a while back because I seek a place in which ALL citizens can feel comfortable … No matter what race, color, sexuality or political background … And they were not offering that. I am looking for an Org my 2 daughters can be part of basically. Thats the standard I follow. =)

I am very much interested in the diplomatic side of the game and also on knowing the back and forth of how the 'verse will socially work.

Super excited to get to know you all, become part of the ADI family and contribute/grow within the Org.

Thanks a lot for having me.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hey Er3bus, again, welcome to ADI
It was great talking to you and I hope that you get right into your role as soon as possible.
Thanks for being patient and understanding with us, I know that it was a odd request and most would probably leave after it.
See you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like

No problem!

Thank you very much for chatting with me and the onboarding, cant wait to fly the verse with you.

Stay cool.

Have a great night!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I hope you’ll enjoy our time with us, glad to have you!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Stoked to be here!

Fantastic to have you, and welcome to ADI! It’s always a good thing to have diplomatic solutions to situations, it’s good to have you with us. I’m sure an 890 jump would be the perfect ship for in-game diplomacy, haha! I look forward to chatting sometime! Again, welcome!

1 Like

Hello! I know the 890 would look super fancy commanding a diplomatic fleet , working on new alliances and partnerships.

Hopefully I will be able to get one, or a similar ship.

Pleasure meeting you.

=)

1 Like

Hello Andre, welcome to ADI. I hope you feel at home here in ADI. If you need any help getting settled in the game again feel free to reach out. I look forward to flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I hope to be able to fly with you all soon.

I have so many questions already! LOL. Like: Is there an official Undersuit/Armor set for ADI? If that is the case what are those and where do I purchase them?

Have a good one and thanks again.

Gnight. =)

@ER3BUS got you covered for uniform :slight_smile:
https://adiclanforum.com/t/adi-3-5-uniforms-please-read/18531?u=khayel

1 Like

Welcome mate, I think that you’re going to love it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. Already liking it very much, people have been great so far.

Thanks for reaching out!

Thanks for the link! But it says that page doesnt exist or is private. =)

Welcome back to the verse and to ADI.

1 Like

Thx a lot! Super excited!

Hi there @ER3BUS and welcome to the org,

Diplomacy sure sounds interesting and I am very interested to see how it will affect the game, I sure do hope that it will be at least somewhat similar to EVE Online.

See you in the verse.

1 Like

Thank you!

Yes I do think that it is the single aspect that will make or break Orgs within the SC universe. The stronger your alliances, reach and power politically speaking the more stable your influence will be.

Excited to be able to contribute with that in game aspect.

=)

1 Like

Good to have you, Andre! We’re inclusive here, you and your daughters should feel at home. Looking forward to seeing you around!

1 Like

Likewise thanks so much!

=)

Hi ER3Bus,

Welcome to ADI. I hope you have a great experience with us. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online. Good to have someone with diplomacy in mind. This game is pretty good about role playing aspect and classes are not a thing to pigeonhole people into. Hope to catch you online.

1 Like