Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Andre!

Sounds like your standards are exactly what ADI is about, judgement based on the content of your character and nothing else. If you have any questions feel free to hop on mumble or post in the discord and we can help you out.

Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Thank you!

Oh I will be sure to ask!

I have a list already! LOL.

=)

Welcome aboard @ER3BUS! Its always great to have a veteran player of The Verse join us. Big congratulations on having your professional endeavors taking off in such a positive manner.

You posit quite the appreciable condition to find an org where your daughters are welcome, ADI is definitely the place for that.

We have quite the array of divisions and staffing so ask any many questions as you have, jump into mumble and chat it.

Glad you picked ADI to all home in the SC Verse.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

You guys have been awesome and very welcoming.

Yeah one of the very cool aspects of the game is how logistics/politics will have a very big impact on how orgs will thrive or fall. Having a mighty fleet is only half of the story, and I would love to help to cover all the bases.

I will make sure to jump into Mumble and try to chart my path to be able to join that effort.

Stay awesome.

Greetings ER3BUSI am sorry to hear things did not work out with the other org, but glad you found your way to us. We are definitely an all-inclusive org. I hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, I as well have 2 daughters and this is a place when they get a little older that they can easily be part of. I have been in the ORG a long time and just play with ADI. Well lately I started playing Rainbow 6 and had to deal with kids or just mad people it was crazy how different it was. I had to laugh I had been in a great ORG with people who respect one another so long I had forgot what normal gaming is like. Well hope to see you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Er3bus. I’m glad you made the choice to join the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, it’s great to have you with us. Make yourself at home, we are from all walks of life and everyone is welcome. Hope to see you on Mumble and looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

1 Like

Thanks so much looking forward to it!

Same! I was not able to run that many Ops with my previous Org because of scheduling. You being so active and with that many folks sure makes it easier.

Thank you!