New Guy Dire

Im the new guy DireK. Im a veteran to SC. I was an FT3 in the navy and do printing for a living now. I like to play game for fun on my free time, and have played star citizen since 2013 and all we had were hangers, with the old cutlass and such. Now im looking for an active grp to play socially with.

1 Like

Hello DireK,
Welcome, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help if ever needed. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI, DireK!

2013? That is a looooong time playing SC! I’ve watched a few of old videos about SC, and the OG Cutlass, Freelancer, and Mustang models were quite a bit different than what we have now (I kinda prefer the old mustang look). Sadly, I missed the hangar module by one patch (started playing in 3.13.1) - but at least we’ll be seeing those in 3.23! We definitely do have groups forming up all the time here in ADI, and I’m sure that you’ve already been introduced to the discord LFG channel and the voice channels, but if you have any questions feel free to ping me on discord!

Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

Hey DireK! Welcome to ADI brother and don’t worry a bit about being the FNG, LOL!

Welcome to ADI DireK! Def glad to have you here!

Welcome to ADI DireK, I’m a new recruit as well. Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Hi DireK, and welcome to another ADI marine then!
See you in the 'verse! o7

Welcome aboard DireK!

Welcome to ADI! I am new to SC myself but enjoy the expertise and camaraderie that ADI offers all its members. See you in the Verse!

Awesome to see some OG veterans joining up. Welcome to ADI friend, hope to see you out there soon.

Direk,

Welcome Aboard !

Nice to see someone on the team that has pretty much been around since the games inception, quite sure you have been able to appreciate all the improvements made so far.

What type of printing are you doing ?