Joboo101

Hello I am a prospective member. I make my real money working on helicopters. USA born but currently working in Germany. I make my UAEC salvaging mostly solo in a reclaimer.

Welcome to ADI, friend! Salvaging is crazy right now - it’s nice to be a big baller with them credits, even if it’s just for a little while. See you out in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! Def cant wait to try some salvage with you!

Helloooooo Joboo! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADi joboo!

Let us know if you need help settling into this amazing community!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome to ADI, joboo101!

Helicopters, eh? I got to see Apache helicopters taxiing a few times at my parent base (was in a tenant unit on an active duty air base). It was always an impressive sight. Salvage is definitely the darling this patch. Lots and LOTS of aUEC to be made. I’m more of a solo player myself, but hop into Discord and hang out. Also, check out the Org Ops that run all the time - they can be very fun even for a solo player!

Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI joboo101. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

An aviation insider. You are very welcome here at ADI Joboo :slight_smile:

Welcome joboo101!

Welcome to ADI. Interested to hear what airframes you work on. I am retired now but have a little helicopter experience myself. Solo reclaimer work can be a lot of work but fun too. Hope we keep them when the system upgrade is posted. See you in the 'Verse!

Joboo101,

Personally love helicopters and in terms of making money not sure if you joined CIM, however those guys there love package running and reclaiming, so you will be right at home.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Welcome Joboo!
You’ll definitely like it here in ADI.
See you in the 'verse, to the choppaaa gogogo! o7

Hello Joboo101,
Welcome, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help if ever needed. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI… and OMG is that Secret Squirrel! :purple_heart:

Yup sure is

I love the name man, welcome to ADI.