Introduction: Trayce42

Hey, everyone! I’m Trayce42, New to SC. I have been following it for several years, and I just recently bought a computer that was able to play games. I’m 28, live in California. In the National Guard. I just got married to my wife, who I have known since 4th grade.

In SC, I am wanting to explore all that the game has to offer, and I can’t wait for it to finally be out of Alpha.

Take it easy everone

Hey Trayce! Welcome to ADI! Congratulations on the marriage and I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse.

I hope you are ready to wait a long time cause it seems we will be in Alpha for a while but its pretty great that we get to experience the journey with the developers as they develop this amazing game.

1 Like

I’m ok with waiting. I would rather them take their time, and release an full game with minimal bugs

Welcome @Trayce42! While there is much to do in game, I am always curious what people hope to do within the ORG> That said, what division will you be working towards?

1 Like

Welcome Trayce,

We all pretty much feel the same, willing to wait to make the game great. If you have any questions hop on mumble or put a message in the discord and we can help you out.

1 Like

Hello @Trayce42 and weclome to ADI
Congrats and welcome aboard !!!

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome aboard Trayce42! See you soon in the verse!

1 Like

@Trayce42, welcome to ADI and congratulations on your marriage! Nice to see someone the same age as me :slight_smile: I’m also looking forward to trying the different mechanics that will be implemented. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Gratz on Marriage thats a big deal I have been happly married for 12 years its great. What ships have gotten you excited to fly in game or concept?

1 Like

Welcome, Trayce, glad to have you aboard! Congrats on your marriage! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the Org Trayce, glad to have you here. Get in the verse and explore, and get into Mumble and see what’s going on.

1 Like

@Trayce42 Welcome to the Verse and ADI. Congrats on getting married. Tell us a bit about what your looking for in the org as part of the overall game intent. we’ve got some great divisions to consider and we are glad to help you find the niche that suits your play style and game goals

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, good to have you with us. Congratulations on the recent wedding. I do hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

@Trayce42,

Welcome to ADI! First off congrats to the marriage and thank you for serving. I am currently active duty Navy, been in for 11 years, only 9 more to go! Like you, everyone else is anxiously awaiting the release, but until this join us from time to time. We hold several group operations someone frequently–things are starting to pick back up since we are all returning from the holidays. Just hop on discord and hang out if you are doing solo play or even seeking to party up.

Look forward to playing with you.

Bonjo

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Trayce. I’m glad you chose to join us. I look forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy your time with us.
It’s very exciting with the lead up to release.
see you around

1 Like

Ah - you will need to get your wife into the Verse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. In the ORG I am leaning towards transporting and hauling supplies for right now. I’m sure I’ll figure out exactly what I want to do as I play the game more. But I also like to keep my options open.

Congrats on your 12yr marriage. And i’m really liking the Titan right now. It’s a great solo player, do-it-all kind of ship. I’ve also been looking at the Freelancer MIS, and the Cutlass Black as a future upgrade. I’m also really excited about the Hercules. I like the idea of being able to do multiple kinds of missions decently well.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to be able to bounce back and forth between divisions, or at least be able to experience most, if not all of them. As of right now, I’m really digging transport missions, as those let me see new parts of the verse, well everything is new to me as of right now haha In real life, I like to be a jack of all trades, so I would like to bring the to SC.