Introduction: Trayce42

Thank you! And thank you for your service! I actually just got picked up for the Space Force lol so I think it’s appropriate that I am trying to get into SC too haha I have no problem waiting for the game to come out of Alpha, as I would rather wait for RSI to get all of the bugs out and release a complete game, with minimal bugs/glitches etc. I’ll check out the discord today, I’ve only really experienced the mumble.

I would love to get her into the game, but she really isn’t into space games. But I will keep trying lol

Congratulations on the marriage! As well as joining the Adventure of Star Citizen brace for the unexpected and prep for oddness along the way. Since you’re a new arrival I encourage you to ask whatever questions come to mind or if you’ve a need for backup check in the usual suspects of Mumble,Discord, or the Forums here.

Hi Trayce, even though we met in-game for the 890 mission when you had my Harbinger turret, just wanted to pop in here and say welcome to the Org, you can probably already tell there’s a lot of current and former military of the US and other nations in ADI so you’ll fit right in, and despite being very organized with good and involved leaders we’re also pretty laid back and are all just after a good time that doesn’t interfere with our IRL lives (well, except for actively budgeting for more ships!). If you want to fly any ships we have (some of us have quite the collection by now) just ask! See you around Stanton!

Thanks man, the Cutlass and Freelancer are super useful ships, but the Hercules is really exciting forsure.