Introduction - ThisIsYama

Hi! This is Yama… Chris is real life o7
In real life a 32 year old family man with a busy life, but with a lot of love for video games and anything space related. In-game I love to immerse myself into the verse and mix up the gameplay. I basically like everything besides bounty hunting and most of all i like to team up with other citizens.

Have been searching for an active org to play up and enjoy the full scope of SC. I do not have the time to really grind a lot, but i do find 1 or 2 nights per week in general to play for some hours.

Some background about me:
I live in the Netherlands, studied engineering and have been working as a mechanical engineer, aerospace lecturer and now i have a management role in an international engineering consultancy company.

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to see you in the verse!

Yama

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI
nice to meet you
do you have a favorite ship?
looking forward to meeting you in the verse

Welcome!! it is was a pleasure attending your onboarding. Glad to see another Engineer in the Verse. I am a Geological Engineer by training. I look forward to further missions with you!!

Welcome to ADI!

Hi ThisIsYama and welcome to the org. We’ll make a bounty hunter out of you to round it all out :grinning: Just kidding. Whatever your interest you’re bound to find someone to group up with and if you ever run some bounties as a turret gunner just let me know. See you in the verse.

Hey @ThisIsYama , welcome. All weve got for now is mixed gameplay and not enought activities. This will change in the future of cource. So, wich division did you choose?

Welcome to MSS, glad to have you aboard!

Thanks all! Chose for MSS, but would love to join any nice team operation!

No favourite ship actually, but (even though buggy) I really like my Raft!

Welcome to ADI, ThisIsYama