Introduction - The-Krieg

Hello;

I am Sergio from Argentina, has been a lot of time since I played SC, now the game got back my attention again so I joined ATLAS to learn new stuff about the game and participate in future Op`s.

I am simple, I like having fun in my free time in my computer so, no drama and stuff like that, just talk and get things done. Be serius when I need to be serius and joke when it`s time to joke.

Good to meet you all.

My hangar has this ships:

REDEEMER
ORION
RECLAIMER
STARFARER
GENESIS STARLINER
CRUCIBLE

See you on the Verse.

Welcome so glad to meet you I am happy to see you join ADI. See you in the Verse

Welcome to ADI! We def are a very low-drama Org so i can guarantee you’ll enjoy it here!

Welcome to ADI Krieg!

If you need any help settling into ADI, let us know!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Hi Sergio and welcome in ADI!
Nice hangar, will be interesting to see when the Orion becomes flyable btw.
See you in space! o7

Welcome Sergio. Ive just got my Redeemer today as well. Noice! o7

Welcome to ADI, Sergio!

There’s a lot of changes coming with 3.23, and even long time players will have to learn (relearn?) a lot of new things - so now is definitely a great time to start playing again. That’s a nice fleet that you have there! If you have any questions, absolutely ask in Org chat and/or voice comms. We have a ton of very helpful people here!

Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome The-Krieg! CYA round the Verse Bro!

Sergio,

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Argentina huh, never been there but hope to learn a little about it from you, see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Krieg, and see you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI The-Krieg (Sergio). we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome to ADI The-Krieg!

Glad you’re part of ADI, it’s a cool community to be in.