Introduction - StellarSky

Hi all, I’m StellarSky. I am new to Star Citizen and have been playing with my fiance for about a week. I absolutely love the game and want to eventually get into more organized activities. So far I’ve been enjoying mining, bounty missions, trading, and taking in the verse. I enjoy logistics, combat, and commerce - pretty much every part of the game is interesting to me! I’ve played several other MMOs in the past, but I’ve been blown away with how far Star Citizen has come. It’s been a delight, despite lots of bugs :), and I’m excited for the future.

I appreciate the values of your organization, and hope to fly with you soon! o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI StellarSky! CYA round the Verse!

Welcome StellarSky. Sounds like you’re enjoying many aspect of the verse. Glad to have you in ADI.

Good to have you aboard. I’m super stoked at seeing the enthusiasm that new players are bringing into the game!

Welcome to ADI Stellar! Can’t wait to see ya out in the verse!

You’ve found the right organization for all your SC adventures. Looking forward to working and flying with you in the Verse! Welcome to ADI.

Welcome in ADI StellarSKy!
You chose the right Org!!
See you in the 'verse o7

Lots of gameplays to go through. Welcome to ADI :slight_smile: o7

Welcome to ADI, StellarSky!

You’re definitely hitting all of the amazing activities that SC has to offer! Absolutely check out some of the Org Ops that we run, they’re a blast! Star Citizen is still full of features (bugs), but it absolutely is the best game that I’ve ever played. If you run into issues or have any questions hit up discord Org chat and voice comms - we have a lot of very helpful people here!

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI StellarSky, and see you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI StellarSky. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome to ADI StellarSky!

We have plenty of opportunities to group up and do countless activities out in the 'verse. Maybe we can group up and do one someday!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7