Introduction - Speedy0407

Hello everyone ^^

I’m Speedy0407 / Timo and just decided to start my application process with you!
I’ve been playing Star Citizen since 2021, and just decided to look for an org. After looking through
a lot of larger orgs, I decided to put in an application with you because you seem to both take a more serious approach while still putting real life first.

I live in Cologne, Germany - so it is 6am at the time of writing this. :^)
You will find my sleep schedule varying a lot, because I currently make a living as a League of Legends coach.

Currently, with the pace of development seemingly picking up quite a bit recently, I find myself playing a lot more often with a close group of friends. So it is a good time to look for a org now!

Most of the time playing I spend as a combat pilot, getting to know the different nouances of ships and engagements.

Looking forward to meeting you all and integrating myself here!

-Speedy

Aye! ADI is very logistics oriented and organized. Some of the best events and coordinated sessions happen here. Welcome and have fun with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Speedy! Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know you. :smile:

Welcome to ADI Speedy0407! Development is expected to move much faster from this year on out. Glad you decided to give ADI a shot. Look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Welcome aboard, Speedy. Great time to join, tons of fun stuff going on with more exciting things on the horizon.

Wilkommen zu ADI, Speedy! (please pardon my German, it’s been over 20 years)

LoL eh? I’ve played a little bit, but clicking so much hurt my poor hand lol! Yes, the overall feel of the pace of development very much does seem to be picking up. All of those SQ42 devs moving over to the PU has had a very tangible effect. For sure check out the various Org Ops!

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

yo Speedy and welcome aboard bud, you’re in the right place here in ADI!
See you in space o7

Welcome to ADI!

Hello Speedy/Timo,
Welcome, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! 07

-Sobii

Welcome to ADI Speedy!

We have plenty of opportunities to gather together as a community and do many activities, maybe we can do one at some point!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome to ADI Speedy0407. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome to ADI we are so glad to have you on board at ADI. Please reach out I look forward to meeting you in the 'Verse. Best regards