Introduction - Sentor77

Hey there,
my name is Daniel in real life and I’m new to SC. I’ve been playing “Elite: Dangerous” for years and wanted to try something new. So, here I am.
I’m 46 years old, live in Germany and work as a Software Developer.

I’m looking forward to meeting you in the verse

Welcome on in. It’s a great help to have a solid org to help when you first get started in the verse. See you out there!

1 Like

Welcome, I am new as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wilkommen zu ADI, Daniel! (please pardon my terrible German, it’s been 20 years)

I’ve played about three minutes in Elite Dangerous, but Star Citizen? Phew… I don’t want to know. Even SC has changed quite a bit in the past couple of years, and it will keep changing (for good and not so good, I sure). So hopefully it will drag you over like it has already done with many other ED players!

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Daniel, you’ll like it here in ADI a lot, See you in space o7

1 Like

SC is an amazing game with average age of players being high. I myself am 42 and love the slow gameplay of SC. Welcome to ADI.

1 Like

It was a pleasure making your acquaintance yesterday Sentor! See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI we are glad to have you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our members if you have questions or need assistance.

1 Like

Welcome.

I am also in Germany and always thrilled to see another player in my time zone. Welcome to SC. I think you will end up loving the jump from Elite Dangerous. I advise all new members to keep an eye on the calendar for scheduled events. The chat rooms are always a great place to find some random members to start your own adventure. Welcome aboard and see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome Sentor77. SC is a nice upgrade from ED.

Err, i think i accidentally flagged @Belerun post. Sorry mate. Mobile site doesn’t appear to be user friendly for me.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Sentor!

I too have played Elite: Dangerous for awhile, if you need any help settling into Star Citizen let us know!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

1 Like

Welcome Senator77!

Welcome Sentor 77,
o7 See you in the verse, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need a hand!

Hello Sentor77. Welcome to the org. Looking forward to playing with you.