Introduction - Redd (Reddshift74)

o7 everyone! Retired Navy Corpsman. Long time backer. Long time lurker waiting for the game to mature a bit to try and hop back in seriously. 3.23 looks like a good point to do so. Looking to join a mature org to get back into it and have some fun. Will need tons of help figuring out how things work now.
Hope to see you all in the 'verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Redd!

It’s always nice to see current and former military folks join up with ADI! I’m retired USAF, and there are a lot of us military types in Org. 3.23 does look like it’s going to stand some long time skills that we’ve learned over the years on their heads (master modes and slower speeds), but that does make it a great time to start playing! There are lots of helpful folks here, so don’t be afraid to ask for help in Discord Org chat or in voice comms. We also have quite a few self-certifications that can help, and various Org ops for different types of gameplay!

Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Reddshift74. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome to ADI ReddShift, don’t hesitate to reach out for help if ever needed. See you in the verse!
o7

Welcome to ADI Reddshift! Happy to welcome another brother at arms to the Verse!

Glad to have you here in ADI. Catch you out there!

Welcome! I def agree that 3.23 is gonna be huge!

Hi Reddshift! Welcome aboard, if you need help to learn the ropes of SC, you’re in the right place!
Plenty of basic infos on the forums and training activities on calendar.
See you in space o7

Welcome Reddshift74!

Shipmate Redd!

Welcome to ADI!

Retired Navy here as well. You’ve come to a good place that could always use the experience that comes with a military background. Bonus here is that there are no mid-watches or OOD!

3.23 is going to be an adjustment for everyone when it goes to live and we’ll all be there to go through it together!
GIB Apollo!!!

Now is the time. This shall be great fun to jump into the game. Welcome to ADI. Fly true o7

Welcome to ADI, nice to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI Redshift74 (Cool Name!). Former (Retired) Vet myself. Glad you came in from the cold, solo can be frustrating and intimidating. We are very much a team based organization so your successes and ours multiply quickly. See you in the Verse! Until then fly safely!