Introduction - Proctor

Hello! I go by Proctor (same handle in RSI and Discord). After a long break from Star Citizen I’m interested in jumping back in again to familiarize myself with all the new features.

I’d love to get in some coop gameplay and ADI looks like a great org. I actually heard about ADI years ago, and bookmarked the site for when I was ready to get back into SC. I’m really impressed with the structure and organization you’ve built into the org, while at the same time maintaining a friendly, inclusive, and approachable attitude with the community.

Welcome back - I know I’ve also had my share of hiatus…es? Hiatusii? HIatusopotomuses? Whatever. Its almost like a new game sometimes, depending on the length of the break.

If you need help getting up to speed with any big changes you may have missed, don’t hesitate to ask.

Welcome Aboard, Look forward to seeing you in the verse

Welcome! Can’t wait to meet ya in game!

I am listening to you as I write this, and it is great to welcome you back to Star Citizen and to ADI. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to team up on some salvage. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Proctor!

We have plenty of opportunities to form up and hang out with our amazing community and I am sure you will find a group doing something you like!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome Proctor!

Thanks, @ZepaAlpha! And thanks again for the smooth and inviting onboarding process.

Thanks, @Belerun, Was great meeting you!

Welcome aboard Proctor!

1 Like

Hello there Proctor, and welcome aboard!
Lots of infos on forum to catch up and check calendar for the scheduled activities that best suit your gameplay, and don’t forget to get your certs done asap.
See you in space o7

1 Like

Hi Proctor! Happy to have you join us.

1 Like

You’ve got us pegged. Welcome to the team Proctor. I look forward to gaming with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Proctor!

There’s definitely a lot of new features (and not just bugs (also known as features to some)) that have recently come out. Even more massive changes with 3.23 and inventory management!

I’m glad that you remembered ADI when you came back, and I hope to see you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome Proctor.