Introduction of thatdude0701

howdy y’all i’m new here as you can see my name is thatdude0701, just bought the game april 1 so i’m a noob.welcome to any advice.im happy to be here and look forward to exploring many systems with yall.

Go birds

1 Like

Welcome. You are at the right place to quickly and properly learn everything about Star Citizen. Great chatting with you. Have fun and enjoy the support of a great org that ADI is :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI thatdude!

If you need any help settling into ADI or learning the wonders of Star Citizen, let us know!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

I guess “that guy” was taken… :smiley: Welcome to ADI Dude!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. Looking forward to catching up with you and getting to know you. I am always happy to join a mission and help out. See you in the Verse!

Hi and welcome aboard thatdude o7 there are a lot of experienced people in ADI that will be more than willing to teach and help you out with game mechanics.
Forum has a lot of immediately useful infos as well!
See you in the 'verse o7

It’s always awesome to see brand new folks getting into the game - shows people are still getting excited. Don’t be shy to ask for help getting your space legs - the learning curve feels more like a roller coaster sometimes.

Welcome to ADI, thatdude!

We were all noobs to this game at one point. With the massively game altering changes coming up with 3.23, we’ll all probably feel like noobs again. Definitely hop into Discord voice, ask for help if you need it, and don’t be afraid to politely ask if you can join in if folks are in Party channels. We (mostly) don’t bite :wink:

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Hello thatdude0701. Welcome to the org. Looking forward to playing with you.

dude0701,

ensure to join the discord chat channels and ask several questions so we can get you up to speed, also recommend joining the available training opportunities within the week.

i.e. Wednesday (Salvage), Marine Basic Training (Thursday/Saturday) & Combat Flight Training on Saturday.

Check the ADI Calendar for details and to sign up

See you in the verse

Welcome to the Verse thatdude0701! You’ll find ADI is full of assistance.

Welcome! We def can and will help out with anything you may want to do ingame!

Hello ThatDude,
Welcome and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7