Introduction - Noonzie

Been playing SC for about a week soloing and thankfully found ADI. I live in the southeast and have a pretty busy life with a wife and 4 kids. I really enjoyed playing last night (or morning) Andyne and a few others. It was my first time being a turret gunner and Andyne and I ripped things up.

I enjoy reading and long walks on the beach. As for Star Citizen I have died a lot and learned alot. Just working on earning more aUEC to figure out what ship I will try next. I currently have an Aurora and a Cutlass Black. I have watched a lot of YT videos and have learned as much as I can so far.

Look forward to meeting you all!

4 Likes

Noonzie, welcome to ADI. You will get plenty of help here. Also feel free to ask for help any time

1 Like

Hi @Noonzie, yes SC gets to another demention when played in party, especially when it comes to ripping hulls from a hammerhead turret lets say xD.

Great to see you have joined. for ships you may want to wait for next week starting Nov 18, as that is when IAE starts and most of the ships go free fly so you can try alot of them out to see what you want

This guy is the best turret gunner in the verse, 'nuff said!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI? Is turrets gunning or fighter combat something you’re specifically interested in?

You were a turret Gunner for @Andyne? #jealous!!! Welcome!