Introduction - NitroCitizen

Hello all,
my name is Ivan and I was usually not a big fan of space games but since I discovered SC I changed my mind a little bit. There is just something in this game that makes you want to explore the whole universe!

I have seen there are a lot of interesting things you can do in SC by teaming up so I decided to accept the invite that I received some time ago and join the family!

Welcome to the Verse NitroCitizen! Read a bit about Wing Commander and you’ll see where that need to explore SC comes from. We’re glad to have you.

Welcome Nitro! SC truly is an amazing game, and so glad you both decided to give it a chance, and to join us!

Welcome to ADI, Ivan!

I wasnt a huge fan of space games prior to Star Citizen as well. Space Opera books and Sci-Fi shows? Absolutely! SC pulled me in, and here I am 3 years later. Lots of changes coming to SC with 3.23, and even more after that.

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI, citizen! You’re right on - all the really amazing and unique stuff about SC comes when you play with others - and this is the place for it. See you out there!

Welcome to ADI Ivan! CYA in the Verse soon brother!

Hi Nitro and welcome aboard. Yes, there’s lot to discover in SC and there’s only one solar system right now, imagine when there’ll be a whole universe there! See you in space then o7

Glad you found SC and us! Hope to see you out there! Welcome!

Welcome to ADI Nitro!

Let us know if you need any help settling into this amazing community!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

There is definitely something in this game man. Imagine when we will have more systems. Oh well. Nice to have you with us to enjoy those glorious days :slight_smile:

Hello Nitro,
Welcome, don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI NitroCitizen. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome to the family! definitely a place to explore and do more than any other “Space” game. Enjoy and welcome to Star Citizen and ADI.