Introduction-Mudflapp

Hello!
I am Mudflap, a 16 year old from the United Kingdom. I love football and cooking.
I came from Big multiplayer games and Elite dangerous after the whole Odyssey Debacle.
After months of watching SC i decided to finally make the purchase and let me say it was the best money I’ve spent in a long time!
I have not stopped playing since my purchase, I have found that the community is one of the very best in the gaming world and everyone is so helpful and caring towards each-other.
The name mudflap comes from what I think defines me, I get dirty whilst others stay clean.
I enjoy flying the gladius and my trusty prospector as I like to do a bit of mining now and again!
I like providing support for people in-game whether that is medical, pickups or even a bit of search and rescue. I must say though I enjoy a bit of arial and on-ground combat within the verse.
I look forward to meeting you all out in the verse and helping out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was great to talk to you… should be a great fit from the chat we had!
Welcome to ADI

1 Like

@mudflapp (GuardianAngel) welcome to ADI. I would love to do some more fps or maybe minig together.

Welcome to ADI. The EU community here keeps getting bigger

Welcome to ADI!
I like the search and rescue missions too

Looking forward to meeting you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Mudflapp!
Like you I’m not afraid to get down and dirty. I also enjoy ground combat as well. Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Mudflap. See you in game.