Introduction-MTFatBoy

Hello. My handle is MTFatBoy. In real life, I’m a school teacher and US Army veteran. I’ve been a regular casual gamer for over thirty years, but I am fairly new to Star Citizen, having pledged in January of this year (after thousands of hours growing to love space-sim gameplay in Elite Dangerous). In-game I enjoy legal security work, trading, mining, and salvage. I’ve always gamed solo or with my son, but fully enjoying Star Citizen seems to require community more than any other game I’ve played, and now I’m looking for an org as a means to both find for myself and provide to others support in contract fulfilment and organized resistance to/protection from piracy and other forms of in-game bullying. It appears to me that ADI and I would suit each-other well.

Welcome to ADI, MT!

I’m also a vet, but 20 year chairforce here (but I did play army several times, digging DFPs and eating MREs twice a day for four months straight). Solo gamer? Yeah, that’s my default setting as well - but ADI is pretty freaking awesome in that there are a lot of us former and current military members (from around the world, even!). So it feels comfortable and familiar, if you get my meaning.

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Ah yes, another green suiter!!! HOAH! Welcome aboard MT!

Hi MTFatBoy and welcome aboard! Looking forward to fly together in SC o7

Welcome to ADI, MTFB. You sound like a great fit. That ED learning curve should have you well sorted to getting into the SC verse!

Heya MT, it was good chatting with you this morning. Have a great time with ADI and various events that you can pick and choose. Enjoy your time in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I too am a Veteran and this organization feels like home to me. I hope you will feel home here as well. See you in the 'verse. Please reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.

Thanks, all!

Welcome aboard

Twenty-three years US Army here myself, so it's great having you. You certainly picked the perfect org for your gameplay style and the gaming environment you are looking for. I always recommend that new members keep an eye on the calendar for scheduled events; the chat rooms are a great place to join a group and enjoy a random adventure. Welcome, and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI MTFatBoy!

Welcome to ADI MT!

Let us know if you need any help settling into this amazing community or Star Citizen in general!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome! Glad to have ya!

Welcome Montana,
o7 See you in the verse, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need a hand!

Hello MTFatBoy. Welcome to the org. Looking forward to playing with you.