Introduction: LittleCrush

Hey everyone, I have been playing games for a few years, and I’ve always had my eye on this one, and finally recently decided to pull the trigger. So far it’s been pretty amazing, and very entertaining to stumble my way through this complicated machine. I look forward to chatting with you all.
-LittleCrush

1 Like

Hello LittleCrush and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. If you need help or have questions in future by all means ask in the mumble, discord, or here on the forums. Safe flyin out there!

Hi LittleCrush, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around the verse.

LittleCrush, welcome to ADI. Indeed, playing SC with a dedicated, active group is not only the best way to figure this game out, but also the best way to both push its boundaries and to get the most out of your time spent in the verse. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome LittleCrush! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to chill and have fun with. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you? Hope to fly with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. you joined a great org to learn the game. If you got any questions, there are always members happy to answer

Welcome to ADI LittleCrush :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hey LittleCrush! Welcome to the org. What ship did you get, and what are your interests? I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

Thanks for the welcome. I purchased the avenger stalker for my first ship, and though I know it’s not really implemented yet, bounty hunting seems like it’s going to be the area of gameplay I could most get into. I love flying in general though.

Welcome to ADI LittleCrush. Glad to have you with us. This is by far one of the most immersive games I have ever seen. It gets better and better.

Welcome LittleCrush, I can’t wait to see you in the verse! It was great to be apart of your onboarding yesterday.

Hi LittleCrush! Welcome to ADI! The Avenger Stalker was my first ship as well. I just love the feel of it as well as the flying of it. See you in the 'Verse. o7

Welcome a board, LittleCrush!
Playing a game in the alpha phase is quite a challenge. You will see that the community has gotten used to it and always likes to help others.
I know who I put on short dial later, to keep the space clear ;).
Hope to catch you soon, have a good time!

Welcome to ADI LittleCrush! There’s no better org to stumble through the universe with than ours and as the game grows the stumbling opportunities will grow with it, I’m looking forward to the day I can be part of a long range exploration mission.

Good to have you LittleCrush.
SC is indeed fun to stumble your way through the learning curve.
doing it again myself for the new patch (3.5).
looking forward to flying with you soon!

Welcome to ADI LittleCrush, there’s a lot to digest when it comes to SC. I doesn’t help that the game’s in alpha but every time the game changes its generally for an improvement. One thing I in particular like are the redundancies built in to piloting your spacecraft; how there are often two different ways to accomplish the same goal in flight, just in case one of them fails. But I like the aspect of playing a marine too. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! I look forward to stumbling through the new stuff right along side ya!

Welcome Aboard to ADI Littlecrush! I almost missed welcoming you because I clicked on your thread then was distracted … LOL. I am glad you chose us after pulling the trigger to become beta testers like us. What ship(s) do you plan on purchasing and career path do you see yourself in? I look forward to chatting, assisting, flying, and fighting along side with you in 3.5 Verse and beyond!

Thanks for the welcome! I have purchased an avenger stalker, and am definitely interested in bounty hunting/mercenary work, though I tend to dabble in everything. I am an old elite dangerous player, so I’m looking forward to seeing the new flight model, and getting into flying a lot of fast/maneuverable ships.

Those avengers are a good start ship or from what I hear. I hope Bounty Hunting eventually ends up being like Star Wars, more gadget oriented for catching your prey instead of normal slugging it out combat like dog fighting and ground war between two countries. I was interested in Elite Dangerous for a while but lost interest in it. The new flight model looks to be more Newtonian or Newtonian-Lite than the last.