Introduction: LittleCrush

So far, it seems to be a great starter ship. Fast, good guns, and enough room to dump a box or 2 in the back. I agree about bounty hunting, I would love it to be more about finding the target, chasing him, then capturing them and bringing them back to a station. Elite dangerous has a great flight model (in my opinion) which is what kept me playing for so long, but it’s just pretty empty other than that. What do you mean by newtonian? Like more inertia/drift comes into play?

Yes, inertia and drift or more so than the old flight model. Did Elite Dangerous have that flight model?

Yeah, elite dangerous flight model is very drifty and intertia based. Also the yaw rate on ships is very slow so it’s much more roll and pitch flying. It’s actually very intricate and fun, but hard to get really good at. If only that weren’t the best part of the game.

Welcome littlecrush and glad you could join ADI, i see you in the verse buddy

Good to have you with us, LittleCrush! I feel you, this game is quite overwhelming when you first step in. Hope to see you soon!

LittleCrush,

Welcome to the org, we’re glad you decided to pull the trigger on Star Citizen. I’m glad you picked ADI as you organization as well. I’ll see you out there. :smiley:

Honorspren

Hey Littlecrush! Welcome to ADI! I hope you will find ADI to your liking! See you in game!