Introduction - LegionX

Been a while since I’ve played SC and finally decided to jump back into the 'verse and noticed that I had applied to ADI years ago and probably stopped playing shortly after.

Now that SC has really made some good traction I want to get back into it! I use to be a somewhat decent pilot when I had my dual joystick setup - but alas those are no more…for now.

I like the rules and culture of ADI so I’m interested in taking this to the next step!

My Hanger includes:
Anvil Aerospace Arrow
Aopoa Nox Kue LTI
600i Exploration
Carrack
Terrapin
Dragonfly
315P Explorer
Freelancer DUR
Constellation Aquila
Cyclone RN

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

• LegionX

Hey Legion! Welcome to ADI Bro!

1 Like

Nice to see so many people coming back to game and especially here to ADI. Welcome back then Legion and see you in the 'verse o7

Glad to have you back. I did the same (actually I’ve done it a few times over the years) and haven’t looked back. See you out there sometime. Cheers!

Glad to have you here!

Hello LegionX,
Welcome, and don’t hesitate to reach out if oyu ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI, LegionX!

It’s definitely a good time to get back into SC. Lots and LOTS of changes incoming, so a lot of us will be relearning things (starmap, personal hangars, freight elevators, master modes, etc.). That’s quite the starting fleet! Hop in Discord and hang out with folks, and don’t be afraid to ask questions!

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI LegionX!

We have plenty of opportunities to hone in those skills for almost any activity you wish to do in SC

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome to ADI Legion. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

That is a great list of ships in your hangar. Welocme to ADi. The multi crew ships will be a lot of fun with ADI members :slight_smile: Welcome

Welcome to ADI LegionX!

Looking forward to meeting you as well. Currently a HOTAS player myself but I’ve certainly been looking sideways at HOSAS setups. Looking forward to flying with you in the 'Verse! Welcome back.

Legion,

Welcome back to the Verse:)

Yes I for one also enjoy structure and the org mates are awesome, if you got any questiosn please dont hesitate to jump in the chat and ask, quite sure someone has experienced the issue and can guide you through the bug :slight_smile:

Welcome back to the Verse and a warm welcome to ADI!