Introduction - Karga

I’ve been following SC on and off since the beginning, and am looking at increasing my involvement in the near future. I am incredibly busy, as I work full time and attend school, so I’ll be time limited.

I’m a pretty good medium ship pilot (love my Redeemer), a barely passable fighter pilot, and have a ton of real world experience with infantry tactics but terrible twitch reflexes.

Real world, I have a decade of experience as an Infantryman in the US Army, currently build circuit boards, and am trying not to fail my way through an engineering degree.

I’d like to get more involved with an active group if ya’ll will have me. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

Just jump on to mumble and we can get you situated

Last time I check, the only smart guy in an infantry platoon was the medic… :stuck_out_tongue: infantryman getting an engineering degree…ooof.

Welcome to ADI!
You’ll feel right back in the barracks here, as there are few 11Bang Bangs here (myself including)!

whenever you have the time, jump onto Mumble to complete the onboarding process! someone is always on and monitoring our mumble server

Welcome to ADI Karga. I’m an Army vet too.

Welcome and hello! Always good to see another engineer join the flow!! what discipline are you working on?

Welcome to the forum @Karga11. Let’s put those skill to some good use.

Welcome! Happy to have you

Appreciate the warm welcome, and look forward to seeing ya’ll around.

Welcome, thanks for your service!