Introduction - Gerobi

Hey all! I go by Gerobi and I’m relatively new to Star Citizen. I’ve tried to get into the game a few times over the years (notably during the 3.18 rollout, which deterred me from continuing) but have only recently found my footing in the game.

I’ve been playing pretty consistently for the past month, and have salvaged my way from a Vulture to a Reclaimer. I’m primarily interested in PvP (FPS or ship combat) and medical rescue. I was briefly associated with Medrunner Services but have since left the org amicably. I’m now looking for an org with a little more structure, and ADI seems to be the gold standard.

I look forward to hopefully joining your ranks! o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gerobi!

We have plenty of opportunities to connect with our members and staff and go out and enjoy the vast expanse of Star Citizen, maybe we can join up one day and do that!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

1 Like

Thanks, and it’s great to meet you! I’m looking forward to participating o7

Welcome back to the game! Can’t wait to meet ya out in the verse! Good to know im not the only one who’s at least interested in being a medic lol

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to playing with you!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. I look forward to meeting you and exploring the SC Verse. Fly Safe o7

1 Like

Hi Gerobi and welcome aboard!
Met a Medrunner guy accidentally ingame few days ago, very professional approach to medical gameplay.
Happy to see one more life saver in ADI \o/
See you in space o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Gerobi!

3.18.0/1 were dark times for SC. Thankfully, things are much better now and are likely to get very interesting in 3.23 with all the changes (hopefully not is a terrible way). Salvage is definitely the current big money maker! ADI is definitely well structured, and I’d recommend signing up for some Org Ops as you are able.

Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Gerobi! Have fun in the verse! :slight_smile: o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gerobi! Great to add another member to our ranks!

1 Like

Gerobi,

First and foremost welcome aboard!

Structure is definitely something that I need and admire within any organization. Not sure how much you enjoy the Medic Role but think CSS Division is looking to start putting processes together for Combat Medic Role.

In terms of learning there is google but feel free to reach out to the org mates in chat, they have more than likely experienced it before.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gerobi, and see you in the verse! o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. I’ve seen a few Medrunner folks in game as well and was always impressed with their commitment to the bit. I’m a sucker for a little dash of RP in my space games. See you out there!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gerobi. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gerobi! Although I gravitate toward fighters, Vulture is ranks rather high on my fun scale.