Introduction: GerboTheGnome

Hello!

I was introduced to ADI from a buddy of mine named Whoval and GranttheSandman. I have known both for a long time, and we have played star citizen a bunch in the past together. I got a hotas set-up and figured I should give ADI a shot as they only talked good about it. I am often quite busy outside of gaming, and I am an archivist in my no so free time. I love learning, and adore history, roleplaying games (ttrpg’s as well), and backcountry backpacking! Hope to catch you folks in the verse!

2 Likes

Hi Gerbo, welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying atm?

Welcome Gerbo, thanks for joining ADI!

Hi GerboTheGnome,

Welcome to ADI. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in the verse.

hey there GerbotheGnome, Glad to have a part of ADI. We have a lot of people who play ttrpg’s right here on mumble. I’m sure you’ll find a group soon enough. Glad to have you here and I hope to see you around the verse

Welcome to ADI Gerbo. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to gaming with you.

Hey there, Gerbo. Was nice to meet you and get you onboarded today - if I’d known you shared a love of history I would’ve bent your ear quite a bit about it. Haven’t seen Whoval much since he got his new job - hope he’s doing alright. Let us know if we can help you feel at home here. :slight_smile:

Hey there Gerbi, glad to see you on board with ADI. Fellow TTRPG player here, but not as frequent as before the introduction of MMOs. Hope to see you in the ‘verse.

Hey GerboTheGnome welcome to ADI glad to hear you already have friends among us and im sure you’ll make more. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI GerboTheGnome. History has always been my favorite subject. I am glad you’ve found us and I look forward to flying with you in the 'verse!

Welcome to the best damn ORG ever!. ADI !!!

Funny as it may be i kinda want to start a little RP team within ADI lol just for giggles…

See you around the verse my friend!!

1 Like

Thanks! I am excited to just get stuck in!

Right now, I am living the Argo Mole and Cutlass Black! All I got, and just trying to build up for more efficient cargo trips :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for having me!

That’s actually really cool! I haven’t been a player all that much. I have been a forever Dm/Gm for D&D and WFRP. Absolutely down to play haha!

Hit me up if you see me on! I am not up to date on what all the updates have changed, but always happy to ride along!

Thanks for the great job onboarding! I have been watching some of the “Absolute History” stuff on youtube with Edwardian farming. That is some straight up awesome stuff. I am always about listening to someone talk about part of history they are excited about. There is so much that I always learn something :smiley:

We probably won’t see much of him here until post new years. The guy is busy as heck.

1 Like

See you out there! If you ever want to get back into it, I am always down to run something in D&D 5e, Wrath & Glory, Soulbound, or WFRP 4th. I try to stay away from D&D because it’s over played, but hit me up for MMO’s too!

o7 See you out there! Hit me up if you need another player in any ship!

Feel free to talk my ear off as much as you like about your favorite history topics! I have been into historical bread making practices which has been wild :smiley:

1 Like