Introduction - Duskwalker

Hi there, my name is Matt and I am 51 years old and am old enough to have played the original Wing Commander when it came out. Looking for a good, solid, mature, org to play SC with and one of my friends who is already in the org highly recommended you.

3 Likes

It’s me, I’m the friend. This guy is responsible for a lot of my deaths in Star Citizen when I started playing again. Would do it again, of course. (and complain about it)

Welcome to the Org.

Welcome to ADI, Duskwalker. I played the original Wing Commander as well. How about x-wing vs Tie Fighter?

Welcome to ADI. What gameplay are you into?

Star Wars is my life, in more ways than just hyperbolic.

The gameplay I am most looking forward to is the science stuff that the Endeavor promised. Most specifically component overclocking.

But for the foreseeable future, I love stealth and sniper gameplay in pretty much every game I play (just ask Tecnophi).

1 Like

I once had a really interesting fight against a guy in a Gladius outside Grimhex while in a Khartu-al which was completely loaded out for stealth. Using cannons, I was able to fly past pummeling his shields and causing some hull damage then out pace him until he lost radar contact. I could quite happily stay outside of his radar range while he looked for me, reposition then do another fly by. It took 4 or 5 passes but eventually he blew up. I understand that there’s a lot of work to be done on the stealth mechanics but I’m also looking forward to them being implemented

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! You’ve definitely found the best place possible! What’s your favourite ship so far?

I love the MSR as it lets me live out my Millennium Falcon fantasies, and am anxiously awaiting the info-running gameplay loop.

But at the moment, I get the most enjoyment out of my Eclipse torpedoing Hammerheads in ERTs.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, and your retirement hobby. :joy: I’m totally biased, but ADI is a great place to hang out. Definitely a mature and no drama place.

I was also seeking a more mature and serious org for a long while, I think ADI is one of the best in that regard. Happy to see you here and see you in the verse!

Anybody who’s responsible for doing harm to tecnophi is probably a cool guy. Welcome my dude.