Introduction: Cobra22

Hey guys, I look forward to the possibility of joining ADI. At the moment I am a combat pilot (only because my desired career isn’t in the game yet). I look forward to playing with yall

Greetings, Cobra22! Welcome aboard! Mind if i ask what your desired career is in game? Most of us are waiting as well. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI I hope to see you in verse. What is your desired career in verse? There is likely something ya can do to “train” towards it in the mean time.

Welcome to ADI Cobra22 :slight_smile:

It is going to be really fun when we get more options in the game.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Cobra and welcome to ADI! It sounds like you know what you want to do here, in ADI, y6ou are off to a good start. We are all waiting to see how SC pans out over the next year or two. I will look for you in the Verse!

Cobra22, welcome to ADI. Look forward to flying with you soon. ADI is pushing the limits as to what can be accomplished in game currently, so don’t worry if your desired field isn’t part of the verse yet- there is plenty to take part in while we all wait for additional game mechanics

Hello Cobra, so what is your interest in SC then?

My desired career is passenger transport. That was my job of choice in Elite Dangerous (mainly for the money). But as all careers are in that game, passenger transport was underdeveloped

That’s interesting - not many choose passenger transport as a main career.

See you in the verse!

But I want to be a combat pilot in ADI, and I have ED experience doing just that.

Ya, well there is a lot of money in it, and I am very interested to see how that career develops. RSI has said it is going to be a very intricate and deep career choice.

I have been into the space sim genre since I got my feet wet with Elite Dangerous a few years ago. I have been wanting a game like this for some time, and I am willing to support RSI as they continue to make this game great.

Welcome to ADI Cobra22. Great group of players in this Org. I’m sure you’ll fit right in and have a lot of fun. Out of curiosity, what is your desired career that you’re waiting to be implemented into Star Citizen?

Don’t worry Cobra everything will be there soon enough Im excited for the information trading and what not gonna be a lot of fun :slight_smile: catch you in the verse

We look forward to seeing you in ADI in the job you want or as a combat pilot Cobra. Welcome to ADI and I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome Cobra to ADI =D, i see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Cobra22. I’m sure you’ll find all the combat you need.
I hope to see you flying in the verse.

Hello Cobra22, welcome to ADI. Passanger transport was something I looked at but I’ll hold off till more is discovered. Hope to play with you soon.

Passenger transport

The Argo MPUV or the Valk are as close to passenger transports we have currently.