Introduction-Buzzfeader

Hello im Buzzfeader i have been playing for a couple of days now and I only have one ship since i have spend most of my time exploring and cave diving a bit although i would love to become a good fighter pilot. I have aplied ADI since it sounds like something i would enjoy being a part of. Looking forward to make some new freinds and have a good time :).

Handle : Buzzfeader

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to ADI. Love to see new players like yourself joining the game!

Welcome Buzz! ADI is a great community, I would suggest getting your basic training certs and then joining the foundations of flight classes when they are offered!

WOoHOo, welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI, Buzzfeader. Have you had any luck in the caves? I always run into bugs when I try them.

Hey @Buzzfeader What’s been your favorite part of the game so far? I recommend joining some upcoming operations to learn some of the finer points of the game and meet some fellow org mates! See you in the verse!

I have actually had some pretty decent luck so far i made about 200k in just under 1 hour. I have never seen any bugs, it might be becouse i go to a very specific cave every time.

this quide shows where to find the cave even without a mission. hope you hvae some luck with it

2 Likes

Yepp he is definitely nailing it.

Hold up 200k an hour? Can I get a master class? This dude’s legit!

Every time i go cave diving i come out with 70-80k and that takes around 15 min if i go fast. then if i do a whole session i can easely come out with 200k in under a hour. i can teach you how to do it today if you like. Im home at about 3 or 4 we can play then if you like, or just watch the vid

Absolutely 3 or 4 ADI time? That’s central. I’m pst I will likely be around soon ish

Hi smooth i so sorry that i havnt been on today i had some irl stuff to take care of. Im 99% sure i can play tomorow tho. Im in cet ( Central eu time) so im pretty sure were like on the oposite sides of the planet regarding time if you in pst ( pacific standerd time) like my 7pm is your 10am, but im usally on most of the evening and/or night so i think we can make it work.