Introduction and a little about myself

Hi, everyone. I am going to be new to playing Star Citizen, however I have been watching Citizencon and the development for a few years. I didn’t have a desktop with good enough specs for a long time, but I am finally getting a really great pc in the next week or so, I am really looking forward to joining the community as a whole, but I want to be part of ADI in particular because I love the rules you have in place, especially about real life coming first. I am a military vet and love the structure I see that you guys have built around this group. I will be trying to start the application process this week and really am hoping I will be able to be a part of this amazing team. Well, that was me just doing an intro and saying hello, looking forward to working with you guys in The Verse!

2 Likes

Hello Vaegelos, glad you’re looking to join us! If you have any questions about the org or Star Citizen feel free to ask, we’ll be happy to answer them! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Welcome aboard sir!
Real life does indeed come first.
See you around the verse!

Thank you, much appreciated

Welcome Vaegelus! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Thanks looking forward to working with you

Welcome to ADI Vaegelus and thank you for your service. You’ll find a great many of us have the same or similar background. ADI is a great org to be in so don’t be shy about immersing yourself in all the org has to offer. I look forward to running ops with you.

Thanks, greatly appreciated

Welcome to ADI, Vaegelus; congratulations on getting a new rig that will enable you to join the fun on S.C. Thus game will blow your mind and you’ve picked the right place to learn up from down. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to the wide world(s) of Star Citizen and congratulations on the new and improved PC to run it on! As for ADI we always encourage questions to help new arrivals find their feet in the game so don’t hesitate to ask around in the chats and forum here or if you need backup while out and about. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI Vaegeius. You picked a good home in Star Citizen.

Thank you all

You will definitely be part of an amazing team, man.
Glad you’re here.

Hello Vaegelus and welcome to ADI! You have come to the right place for your SC needs! Welcome to the family and see you in game!

welcome aboard to ADI Vaeglus and glad to have you on the team hope to see you around soon

Welcome Vaegelus to ADI and thank you for your service sir and I see you in the verse

Thank you all

Just one quick question to all of you, if I’m wanting to go Bounty Hunter in the PCS Division, what is the process for that?

hello and welcome Vaegelus. Thank you for your service. Congrats on the rig!

Hey there Vaeglus. Welcome to ADI. Happy to have you with us. It looks like you have done a pretty good job of getting through most of the steps to complete your onboarding. Your next step is to join PCS is to complete your onboarding on mumble. Those instructions are found here. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Again, welcome!