Introduction and a little about myself

Hey Greetings Vaegelus, sorry for the late response, I was out on vacation. Its great to have you on board, if you need any help with setting up your new system and all, please dont hesitate to ask! This is indeed a great team to learn from. Look forward to seeing you out there!

Hey Vaegelus, welcome to ADI, you’ll find lots of former and current military in our Org, and we do use a more militaristic approach to internal organization and coordination so you’ll probably feel right at home. I myself am a Navy EDO in Reserves, working with NAVSEA Systems Engineering a few times throughout the year while working as a civilian Systems Engineer for NAVAIR the rest of the time lol. What branch was your service with?

I also regularly bounty hunt in the 'Verse, so if you see me online and want to get in on that fun, just say so, be happy to show you how it all works currently.

Awesome, glad to see other squids are in the group, look forward to working with you on bounty hunting, even got my ADI PCS Division Tshirt in today, super excited, just hate i have to wait over a week until my new rig gets in, but i’ll definitely be ready to jump in once its here

Welcome aboard to ADI and the PCS DIV Vaegelus! Congratulations on your new rig. Make sure to review the Calendar for events and training which includes Marine Cert Training. See you soon in the verse!

Edit: I noticed it does not say member next to your name. Make sure to onboard if you have not already. If you have, sometimes it takes a bit to filter down which includes upper echelon approval.

Yeah, haven’t finished the interview process yet. I will be setting up Mumble on Wed or Thurs this week. and like I told Mesachie, I have my Avenger Stalker package already, just gotta do the interview, once that’s done then I just have to wait for my new rig to come in about a week or so from now and I’ll be on with you guys

1 Like

Hello Vaegelus. Welcome at ADI and have a good time here :slight_smile: