Introduction 2AMGamer81

Hi yall, I have been gaming since 1986 on the Atari. I joined the Army in 99 when I was 18 and served for 4 years. My career path led me to Kuwait where I opened and ran a Latin American Restaurant for 7 years. I was diagnosed with End Stage Kidney Disease in 2015 and have been doing dialisys daily every since. I began streaming on Mixer 3 years ago but took a hiatus from streaming for 6 months only to come back and find that Mixer went out of business. I switched over to Twitch a little over a year ago but due to health reasons I wasn’t able to stream consistently. Thanks to a Double Coronary Bypass surgery 3 months ago I am in better health and am able to stream consistently. I have been wanting to get Star Citizen since it was first announced and after 10 years I have now entered the Verse. I was raided by Hyndrosa the other night and was introduced to a beautiful community that I would love to be part of. Hope to be accepted and part of this community!

4 Likes

Hey welcome 2am youll get on well here loads of ex or current military See ya in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI 2AMGamer81 good to see you here bud. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the Verse as well!

Welcome! If you ever have any questions about SC, please hit me me up! Or just ask in Discord as we’ve got a ton of extremely knowledgeable people in the Org!

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI 2AMGamer81 and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I’ll see you around.

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the 'verse.

Welcome aboard! Glad you finally decided to try out the game!