Intro- Naofumi says hi!

Hi, old school eve player, big foodie. New to sc. 1.5 days so far. Have an rsi const. Andromeda. Come fly with me. I bromise not to hit a planet core. Well, not on purpose.

Welcome to ADI Neofumi!

Let us know if you need help learning the game or just want to find a group to do some fun stuff!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! You’ll have to host a travelling tour of all the Whammer’s locations in your Connie sometime - a pilgrimage all good foodies can appreciate.

The game has made me spawn inside the planets, under the trains and inside ships. Great to have you here amidst all the glitches lol :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI!

Neo?..any relation to Mr. Anderson? LOL! Welcome to the Matrix…I mean Verse! :grinning:

Ty, close, but from anime.

Welcome in to ADI, Neofumi!

A foodie you say? Hey, if you provide the delectables, I’d be OK with hitting a planet core every now and then (well, maybe not on an Org operation :wink: )

Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Hi Neofumi, old school eve player here as well, nice to see you onboard, welcome!

Welcome to the Clan and glad to have you aboard! I played Eve for about 6-7 Years. I always thought the ships should have a first person flight and tactical feel so here I am. At any rate enjoy. Look me up if you need assistance am happy to help.

Welcome aboard

You can’t call yourself an experienced SC player until your list of objects you have crashed into is longer than your local phonebook :). This is the best org to experience SC and enjoy the social aspects of the game. Keep an eye on the Calendar for scheduled events; the chat rooms are the perfect place to jump in with a group for a new adventure. See you in the verse.

Welcome Neofumi. I’m aspiring to be a planet core hitter. Welcome to ADI.