Into- Morrogin

Hey guys…came over after a friend mentioned you to me. been playing SC from day one but am way out of practice so going to have to relearn everything.

Welcome to ADI Morrogin.

Welcome to ADI, Morrogin!

There’s no time like the present to get back into SC! Big inventory changes coming in 3.23, and we’re finally getting persistent personal hangars (again?) - I’ve never seen them since I started the very patch that CiG removed them.

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI @Morrogin. You’re in the right place to catch up! Lots of people to help you with any of your questions :slight_smile:
:taco:

Good to have you with us. Always happy to help get back on track if you need - I went thru the same thing a few months ago after a hiatus. Exciting times ahead!

Welcome aboard Morrogin!
You’ll find a lot of info on the forum to “re-learn” ingame stuff. Start with your certifications then.
See you in space o7

Welcome to ADI Morrogin!

We have plenty of opportunities to form up and do activities out in the 'verse. I am sure all that rust will disappear before you know it!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Morrogin!

Welcome Morrogin to ADI. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Hey there, @Morrogin! I just joined a few days ago myself, and it was after about a 3 year break from SC. So I’m in the same boat as you. Hope to see you out there for some org events!

Proctor

Welcome Morrogin!

Welcome back to SC and welcome to ADI

We have folks of every skill level who would happily help you shake off the dust. Check the calendar for scheduled events, or join other players in chat for a random adventure. Welcome to ADI, and see you in the verse.

Lot of new mechanics and features await you. With every patch CIG is adding a lot of new things. ADI is the right place to catch up. Welcome and enjoy your time with us :slight_smile: