Hermotimos

Hello! my name is Hermotimos. I am an active duty US coast guardsmen with absolutely NO knowledge of Star citizen!

Looking to make some good memories and have fun here with you guys!

1 Like

Hello Hermotimos,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI, Hermotimos!

Now is a great time to get into Star Citizen! SC will be going though some pretty major changes in this upcoming 3.23 patch (mid-May?). I hope that you find a home here as I have, as ADI has a whole lot of current and former military members (from around the world, even!). If you have any questions, absolutely hit up folks in Discord Org_chat and in voice comms!

Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

ADI will help you catchup. Welcome aboard! See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI Hermotimos! You’ll find that a lot of us are either current or former/retired military as well! o7 and cya in the Verse!

Hi Hermotimos! and very welcome onboard bud.
See you in the 'verse! o7

Glad to have you here, Herm - was great talking to you i your OB. Let us know how we can help you get into the verse!

Welcome to ADI and thank you for your service. I look forward to working with you to make your time in the Verse more rewarding and enjoyable. please reach out if you have any questions at all.
Warm Regards!

Welcome to ADI Hermotimos. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome to ADI! Can’t wait to play with you!

Welcome to the Verse Hermotimos! I’m sure you’ll gain lots of SC knowledge soon enough. We’re happy to have you here.

Welcome to ADI, it’s a positive and supportive community.