Greetings from the low country - GrissV

Hi everyone,

I am Joeri/GrissV and i am from the Netherlands, i have been following the progress of Star Citizen since i think almost in the beginning, i pledged to the introduction page and i can see it has been growing very big now.

I have not played a lot and realised that is because of performance but also because it is more fun to play it with other people. I hope ADI will be able to help me find my place here.

See you guys in the verse and in chats ! looking forward to it

1 Like

Welcome GrissV,

It’s definitely more fun to play with people! If you ever want to group up in the verse just add me and give me a shout!

Welcome! You’ll definitely find a ton of help and a great group of people to fly with here. Looking forward to meeting you online and welcome aboard.

Welcome to ADI. You’ve found a great Org to call home and coming to the game at an even better time. You’ll find lots of opportunity both in the org and the game. Any particular aspects of the game that are drawing your interests?

Welcome to the Org GrissV. It was nice to meet you (online) and I hope we get a chance to work together on many great Star Citizen related things in the future.

Welcome GrissV! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to the org glad to have to here. You’ve come to a great place. Hope to chat with you in mumble soon.

Welcome to ADI! Good to have you with us.

Hey, Griss! Welcome to ADI! There are a lot of really great people here so I have no doubt you’ll find a place among us. Were there other games you played while waiting on Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI Griss. I look forward to playing with you.

Thank you for the warm welcome you guys, glad there is such an active base of people.

Hope to see you all on mumble and in the verse soon !

I have been looking at joining on ships to play with other people. I have been doing some trading on my own, in my Drake Cutlass Black. But i am looking to go for another ship so if any of you have a good suggestion i am open to explore the options.

I have been Playing Final Fantasy 14, and trying to finish the game Greedfall at the moment. Casually i play all kinds of games but mostly RPG’s

Morgen! Welcome to ADI. Zaal leuk zijn om je te ontmoeten! nice that you joined ADI man and see you in the verse!

Good morning, Griss. Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. The Netherlands are a fine place. Wasn’t @Solidstrike from here too? Mostly I know the area from shopping around venlo. So if you ever need a taxi or a tour guide, just let me know

Ahh cool, some Dutchies haha, i am in the area near Rotterdam so if you need a tour i will be your guide here haha. Thanks for the welcome Guys !

Hey GrissV glad to see you had a chance to hop in here! Looking forward to flying with you in the verse!

Naaaa, not really dutchies, but I am frequently in venlo due to the shops, the Dutch apple tart, the tiger bread and the Flair of the City around. Actually, the Dutch shops and inner cities are pretty much more charming than similar areas in Ruhr Area.

Welcome, Griss, glad to have you aboard. You’ll find that this is one of the most supportive and community based Orgs in the game. If you need any help with anything, just let us know. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Thanks, i am currently thinking about a ship upgrade or just buy a new ship. Currently own a Cutlass Black, maybe you have a good suggestion