Greetings from the low country - GrissV

Welcome aboard to ADI GrissV! Make sure to sign up for Marine/EVA training and any future Org Ops. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you in the Verse! The Cutlass Black is a great ship, never trade it in or melt it down! I would purchase a new a ship. We use that ship in Org Ops. Since you want an upgrade, what do you want to do and what is your budget?

@GrissV, welcome to your new home…ADI! Hope to see you soon in the verse!!
Ranger, out.

if i buy a new one i was thinking about a Avenger Titan , Upgrade would want to go for a Vanguard. When flying the Cutlass i do not like the view i have in it as much

The views are easy if you have TrackIR and use your radar. Until I get Track IR, I just use F4 hotkey. But of course, each to their own. The Titan is a good ship but a direct upgrade to the Cutlass is a Freelancer which come to think of it, does not have really good views either. Which Vanguard were you thinking?

Well … I own a Constellation Andromeda and a Vanguard Warden. I have to say that I like both. The Conny flies like a nice and sturdy transporter, the Warden like a good old robust Watchdog. I would never complain about both.

By the way, may be you should do it like plenty of people here. Wait vor the Anniversary Sale in late November. You will get good crafts with extended insurrance duration then.

1 Like

ik woon in Amsterdam

1 Like

Gezellig, see you in the vers Solid Strike