Geronimo06 Introduction

Hello, my name Geronimo06, I began playing Star Citizen in July 23, but only solo to make as much uEC as possible to buy ships. I enjoy all game play, salvage, trade, bounty hunting, and now I’m getting into PvP. I recently purchased the Hornet Mk II and I’m making my through the Overdrive Initiative for the upgrade. I’m a retired military guy (30 yrs active) and admire the ADI organization and what it stands for. I look forward to meeting everyone (in game) in the future as we complete missions together.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Geronimo06. Happy you’ve made your way to us!

Thanks, happy yo be here.

Welcome to ADI, Geronimo06!

It was a pleasure meeting you and helping with your first steps in ADI! I’m glad that you’re already taking advantage of Org Ops signups to branch out from solo play, but of course solo play is absolutely fine!

Hope to continue to see you in the 'Verse!

Thanks Arestavo, great first night in the org, very educational and professional - just what I was hoping for.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Geronimo. Love to see enthusiastic, industrious folks choosing us to venture out into the verse with!

1 Like

Right now everyone has a lot of money as Reclamiers have been meta. But an org like ADI will always be a big help to you even after the wipe. Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Geronimo! Always nice to have another brother in arms aboard!

Welcome to ADI Geronimo06!

Welcome to ADI Geronimo!

If you need any help settling into this amazing community let us know!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated. Cheers

Thanks , I’ve been taking advantage of the reclaimer and big money from salvage. Too bad it’ll all be gone after the wipe. No worries though and thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to ADI. Sounds like you bring a wealth of solo experience to our organization. I look forward to meeting you in the verse and getting to know you. We have a large percentage of Veterans here. It was one of the things that attracted me to ADI as well. Best of luck and I am glad you’ve made your new home ADI.

Roger that, thanks for the welcome!

Will do, thanks for the welcome.

Thanks, I look forward to meeting you in the `verse as well.

Geronimo,

I’m also prior military and can definitely tell you that you chose the right place to join. Please ask all the questions you have in chat as i’m quite sure someone within the org has experienced it.

See you in the verse :slight_smile:

Thanks Apollo - I appreciate the fellowship and the opportunity to ask questions and learn that ADI offers. Cheers

Hello Geronimo,
Welcome, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7