EmeraldStorms

Hello! I have been following this game for quite some time and excited to finally join a community. Flying solo gets taxing and I realized that games are for connecting with other people. I have served in the military so the lingo will make plenty of sense to me if those conversations insue. I have been managed on other multiplayer games and am excited to see where being a part of an organization takes me in this game!

1 Like

welcoem to the org look forward to playing with you after your OB :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! It’s been fun helping with your onboarding. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Emeraldstorms! What are you flying in verse these days?

Welcome to ADI, EmeraldStorms! You can have a lot of fun in this game flying solo but it doesnt compare to the amount of fun you have when flying with other people. If you are looking for crew and coop gameplay, you have come to the right play. You should also feel pretty comfortable with weekend operations that we run. Since you have a military background, you should have no problem getting involved and being successful. Excited to have you onboard! See you, soon.

Origin 300i. Readily waiting for the rework in 3.5

Aren’t we all my friend. That and the new flight model. Gunna spend a few hours getting used to the new way.

the game has changed so much, I am always excited to see new things

What feature are you most excited about?

probably the character creation and female model. I am a big fan of character creation in any game!

Welcome EmeraldStorms!

You picked a great group and fantastic org.

See you in the Verse!

It was a pleasure meeting you in game Emerald, next time I’ll be sure to stick around longer so we can get some flights logged in. welcome to ADI, I’m positive you’re gonna love the community.

Welcome to ADI EmeraldStorms :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. We have a lot of active members so hop on Mumble and fly with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI EmeraldStorms. From personal experience, being a member of ADI has made all the difference in the universe. Instant friends who have my back, experienced long-term players only too willing to help with advice and suggestions not to mention the certifications and mass ops that give everyone the opportunity to contribute to the betterment of the org. There’s no comparison to playing solo. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome EmeraldStorms! Glad to have you with us here in ADI, you picked the right place to call home with very active members with a lot of experience looking to have fun and enjoy the game. What ships are you currently flying? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard EmeraldStorms. Like the others have said, you have picked a great place to call home in the verse. The difference between playing SC solo and playing with a well organized, dedicated group is immense. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Greetings Emeraldstorms and welcome aboard here at ADI! Glad to have you here, and I’m looking forward to soon flying with you in the 'verse!

Welcome Emeraldstorms. You will fine that ADI is a great home to this game and is full of great people to connect with. See you in the verse.

Hello Emerald and welcome!

Plenty of vets here and we run a tight org, so you’ll be familiar with things.

I am also waiting for the 300i rework.

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Emerald, glad to have you on our team and i see you in the verse =D