Artok - Introduction

Hello everybody :slightly_smiling_face:

My name is Johnny and I am hoping to join ADI. I have been a backer since 2014 but only have been playing solo since then. I’m hoping to change that and become part of this community!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Artok!

1 Like

Welcome in. It says a lot about how the game is shaping up recently that long-time solo players are looking to ramp up their interaction. Looking forward to seeing what’s next! See you out there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Artok!

This is an amazing Org for group play! We’re highly organized and have a bunch of self-certifications for members, and there are Org ops running all the time! Oh, and lots of folks just hanging out playing SC together (and other games as well). There’s nothing wrong with solo play (I partake a lot in that), yet there’s lots of opportunity to play with others here in ADI!

Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Hi Artok and welcome aboard!
Best decision, you’ll like to be a member of ADI!
See you in space o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Artok. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

1 Like

Thank you for all the nice replies! Looking forward to meeting you in the verse. o7

Hello Artok,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! You’ll def like it here with us lol

1 Like

Welcome Artok! 2014-current is a long time to play solo. I think SC is always more fun with others.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Artok!

You’ve popped into the right place to get your group play in. Keeping the faith of SC since 2012. If you ever need support, don’t be afraid to use the #lfg in discord (check the pin before you post though) and you’ll see people come out to help you know things out of the park!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI mate. have a great time with the community and the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, where you’ll find a good-natured community ready to explore the game together with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. You’ve definitely come to the right place to change from solo to team and organizational gameplay. Look forward to working with you. Fly safe and see you soon in the Verse!

1 Like