Zozak: Introduction

Hey everyone!

I’m Zozak and excited to announce my application to ADI. I’m pretty fresh into Star Citizen.

Upon a recommendation from a close friend I’ve recently entered the 'verse 2 weeks ago, and have since familiarized myself with a lot of mechanics - but still barely scratched the surface of this enormous game, and I can honestly say I have never experienced anything like it. I’m really into sims - particularly flight sims and so really enjoying the exploration and ship combat.

The reason I’m interested in joining is because as i understand being part of an org is what makes this community so amazing. I chose ADI specifically because I’m looking for an org that has the resources to give support and enact big operations between players, not only that but ADI seems to have a great ethos, and I love the clear amount of organization and effort that has gone into it - and I’m definitely looking to make hopefully some new long-term friends, enjoy the camaraderie and have a good time!

I’m based in the UK, however I work with the North American market in my day job (tech) so I pretty much run on those hours in general - typically around Central/Eastern Standard. I’m British - American so enjoy the best of both worlds, and so love the idea of being part of a multi-national org!

In terms of my personal interests, I’m a music producer and do that professionally on the side (used to be full time). I also love film, history and of course Sci-fi!

Definitely excited to be part of a what seems like a great org - and love being part of a team. The 'verse is lonely on your own! haha.

Thanks, and can’t wait to meet on mumble!

Very welcome onboard Zozak!
You’ll definitely like it here in ADI.
See you in space! o7

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to ADI, I totally agree in that the 'Verse is lonely by yourself lol, you’ll love it here with ADI!

Welcome to ADI Zozak!

Welcome to ADI Zozak, I look forward to interacting with you. Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly salvage event on Wednesday evenings, if they’re not too late for you.

1 Like

Welcome Music-man. ADI certainly has lot of logistics to support and there are always members online. Welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Zo-zak! Was great meeting you and excited to see you around the 'Verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome aboard !

Welcome to the verse and ADI O7
You are joining a great Org that usually always has some multi crew op going on you can be apart of.

Welcome to ADI @Zo-zak.
Rest asured that you will definettly find a lot of awesome people to hang out with. You’ll like it here.

See you in the verse o7

1 Like

Welcome to the team.
You have made a great choice. There is so much opportunity to learn and gain experience with this organization. Keep an eye on the calendar for scheduled events, and in the chat rooms, folks are always putting together random gameplay. Have fun and look forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Zo-zak
If you need anything at all feel free to let me know and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome into ADI @Zo-zak! Always someone around to hop into the verse with, hope to meet you soon!

1 Like

Wow!! Thank you so much everybody, I have to say I feel so welcomed! I can already see this is a special thing you all have here, excited to be a part of it!