Zoncheek Introduction

Thanks for the invite! As a player of the original Wing Commander series back in the eighties, I have been keeping tabs on Star Citizen in the hopes that Chris Roberts would turn out yet another excellent game. For many a year, I was hesitant to invest in Star Citizen as I was concerned that the game would eventually crash and burn. I decided to finally give it a try a few weeks ago and have now become a firm believer (and a heavy invester) in the game. The technology this company has put together is impressive and unprecedented. I think these guys are going to pull off making a truly groundbreaking game. What they have already done is inspiring, and it is bound to get even better. But this game truly shines when it is played with friends - so many of the ships are built for multiplayer (hello Hammerhead!). And ADI sounds like a great place to meet like-minded, passionate people.

While I am certainly a huge noob, I am excited to learn more about the game with a group of friendly colleagues. As a husband and a father of two, real life will always take precedence, and I am happy to see that ADI’s mission statement recognizes this. I enjoyed my conversations with Nilen, and if he is indicative of the type of folks at ADI, then I could not have joined a better org!

@Zoncheek Welcome to ADI. I will tell you first hand that a good group of people to enjoy this game with only makes it better. I have been really happy with being a part of this org. People are always willing to jump in and help, answer questions, etc. Even if you are running solo operations its good to be in chat just to shoot the breeze. There are ups and downs to playing alpha but overall I cant stay away.

Welcome again @Zoncheek!

It was a pleasure to get you some answers to some of your questions, and just talking to you. I hope to see you in mumble and in the 'verse soon, maybe I can teach you some of the finer points of the 'verse

Hi Zoncheek, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. If you have any questions or need help with the game just ask in discord or mumble, we have plenty of experienced players who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hi there @Zoncheek, welcome. Wing Commandeeeeeeer! Heck yeah lol. It oddly isn’t brought up a lot lately, and it will always be a personal favorite of mine. I held off a couple years on SC as well, it seemed like a bit to grand a promise at first. As the technology is coming together though, I think it’s totally reasonable to be a believer in Chris Roberts seeing it through. In terms of friendly, I think you’ll find that everyone in ADI fits that bill, and we couldn’t be happier to have you on board. If you happen to be on Mumble any time and see me in a channel, pop in and say hey! We can nerd out on some WC memories lol.

Hello Zoncheek,

welcome in the team …

Well, to be true, we all started new at some point of time in the past … And since Star Citizen is still a growing system, I still have questions-marks in my eyes (the last big one was hovermode logic … : - ) … )

See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Zoncheek. I’m with you there; husband and father of two. Now also grandfather of two. I got hooked on Freelancer, another game by Chris Roberts. I love it (present tense) as I still play it bi-annually. I’m going to be bummed if it doesn’t play on Win10. Anyways, it’s all good. SC is here and it’s stable, more or less. I look forward to playing with you.

@Zoncheek, welcome to ADI. Looks like you’ve been a CR fan as long as many of us have, always good to see such company. You’ve come to the game at a really great time when lots has been happening and the verse is expanding. Feel free to ask questions of anyone and everyone, we are always happy to answer. See you in the Verse.

Noob or Veteran we welcome all to Atlas and we’re always happy to help people find their footing in the Universe of Star Citizen Zoncheek! Welcome to ADI and feel free to ask for help in discord, mumble, or here in the forums or if you need backup while out and about!